Reviews for Triangle Roulette
Storm0fCrows chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This is epic. I always wanted to read about Xavin's return.
TheLegendOfSam chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Duuuuuuude! That was intense! Please continue! Also, I'm actually writing something similar to this. It'll be interesting to see the differences between our stories
Sam-E234 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Will there be a third chapter? Or is this like a ONE SHOT?
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Oh my gosh, i was so happy that you updated! I love Xavin and Karolina so much! Please update again soon. Please finnish this ahaha i really love this. Xavin is so Awesome! )
spritznar chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
dammit xavin, no! urg. that was incredibly frustrating and completely in character. furkin... i always want xavin to be less hotheaded and obnoxious, but it is canon characterization. and i can see where being restrained and kept in the dark by the rest of the runaways probably made it worse. sad feelings to be had by/for all. this is a situation full of suck.

the story is great though, i'm glad you're still working on it. and PLEASE update soonish. the angst needs resolution! (or at least a glimmer of possible light at the end of the tunnel) and poor julie needs medical attention...
Sam-E234 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Please continue _
spritznar chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
aaarrrggghhh! you're writing more right? you MUST write more! oh god, i can't believe karolina ran away! but on the other hand i wouldn't want to have to deal with that all at once with the rest of the runaways as an audience either. aarrgghh! eevviill cliffhanger. sorry, i have a lot of feelings right now. but this is awesome and perfect and i really want to know what happens next
Vii Zee chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I demand you continue this
I am dead serious here. I am flailing in the quite literal sense of the word and I need an update.
Thunder Beagle chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was good. There are a few awkward phrases, like when you have Karolina say tis instead of is, but overall I liked it. Looking forward to more. Thank you for the story!
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Please continue this, i absolutley love Xavin and Karolina ahahaha i love them so much! Update soon and goodluck!
sae chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
love it love it love it pls be 1 of those story writers that writes in regular intervals