Reviews for Snow Prince
Yolo Apocalypse chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
This Fanfic was so... Bad - ass, i must say. I was looking for a Lyon x Lucy lemon fanfic, but i found this, so yeah im really glad Lyon didn't die(if he did i would have been pissed.) Anyway BAD ASS FANFIC

- Yolo
Sukazu's chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
It may have an abrute ending but it's good enought for this story. But Lyon may not have enought 'time' since it's should be be the main protagonist!

Fullbusterrulesmyheart chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
hey nice chapter eli. thank god he is safe. gray does care a lot about lyon, doesn't he? i wish a bit of yaoi was shown into anime also :( oh i didn't say u need to turn this story into yaoi but is it already? i'm a bit confused if the relation shown here is a brotherly relation or something more than that. nice chapter though. update soon :)
Fried Chicken chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Wow, I did guess something like that would happen since it was in the ocean but...

Jeez, I know for sure someone is going to be so jealous...

You should maybe try to write OS if you have difficulties in writing long stories, because, yeah sorry but as you said it was a bit of an abrupt ending.

anyways, would you do another one, shorter, about Grey and/or Lyon? There isn't so many about them, sharing a SIBLING relationship, not a weird one. And maybe include that jealous "someone", it would be the best!
Me chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
You nearly made me cry T_T Lyoooon! And Gray nearly crying... poor Gray, he has lost Ur, now Lyon is dying...

I want to see the next chapter