Reviews for A First Fleeting Meeting
TurtleSoup chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Lovely oneshot here. I must say I've been intrigued by the relationship between these two characters ever since I first played the game. I would love to see you continue with this. If you really wanted to go for it, I would love to read a romance with them as the main pairing. I've got this happy little fantasy AU in the back of my head where Mirania makes it to the Turret Control Room just ahead of Jirall and manages to save Asthar's life. I generally view him as being too incapacitated to help with the rest of the quest, starting the true romance after the war is over, but I suppose you can do whatever you like-if you even decide to do it. :) If you wanted to make me all warm and fuzzy inside you could add Yurick and Therius as a side pairing along with Zael/Calista and Syrenne/Lowell (since they're pretty solid pairings), but I know that's not everyone's cup of tea. Anyway, thanks for the fic and I do hope to see more of it regardless of where you decide to take it. :)
FIckerkdn chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Yes, you captured the feel of the Lazulis Castle Library quite well in my opinion. :D Kudos to you on that one! The formality of the characters was well executed and the details were perfect. :D Nice job with this one.
Kunaigirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Thanks for writing a story for this game! I love how you are able to fully describe the cosy Library. Loved this one-shot!