Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Thank you for writing. Enjoy your time off and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
jro.jro.jro chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
That was so beautiful! I've loved following this story from the very beginning, and I'm sad to see these kiddos go. I remember back when I was checking my computer every weekend for The Breakers update... so you know I'll be back for anything else you want to share with us! Thanks for showing us this lovely little sliver of your creativity - I've ever so enjoyed it!
Just Sus chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Dear Erin,

I'm crying here as I say good-bye, too! I so loved Creeper and Drummer Girl...what a love story they have, even being so young. I would have loved to see them later with their kids, but this ending was very fitting, and a good one1

Hope to see you back here soon! Til then, take care!

xoxoSus
KACULLEN chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
awww... Edward can totally be my Prince Charming :)

These two are just so adorable. I am going to miss them and this story so much.

I really enjoyed reading this and Watching Her. You did an amazing job on both stories!
Lcatz85 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Thank you! Im really gonna miss these two.
Mom23xx chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I'm sad. I was hoping for more future and some college. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Best to you!
RPatzonly chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I'm gonna miss them, but this was a perfect ending:). LOVED IT!
Thx
Erroneous78 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Oh Erin! I wish I could hug you right now because I swear you write the most amazing stories!
I don't know anyone who makes me cry like you do! And that's in the BEST possible way because you really touched a nerve my sweet! And I love you so very much for it!

I swear I had goosebumps the whole time I read this (before bursting into the most happiest of tears!)
I adore how he finished as he started! Writing to her. Love, love, LOVE how he still writes to her! So precious.

'We're young, we're just barely starting on our forever together, but I can't imagine there will ever be a day when I love you more than I do right now' - Aww. So beautiful!

And the Cinderella shirt! My heart!

You do, seriously write the most amazing of stories that leave my heart full of so much everything and for this I thank you so very much!

I look forward to the new idea - when its ready :) You just take some time to rest and recouperate my lovely!

Love, love & more love - from the bottom of my heart!
Erron xoxoxo
ldroz chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I will surely miss Creeper and Drummella. Thank you for the journey...
panthony chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Have so enjoyed this story and this sweet ending makes me sad, but was completely in line with how touching the entire thing was. And how dreamy wonderful sexy this Edward is!
divyvicki chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
I loved this story. Great ending. I'm sad that u won't be writing anymore for a while, but understand the need to step away for a while. Hope to read something from u in 2013.
mstre11 chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
That was a sweet way to end it.I'm gonna miss our Creeperward and Drummer Girl...This was a awesome journey and I enjoyed the amazing ride with two are gonna keep a special place in my heart,I really loved this E & ending letter was sweet and adorable,and thank you for sharing this wonderful story.:)
tweetytweets chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
awwwwww. ...that's so sweet. .. :) thanks for sharing :)
TwiSagaAddict chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Have a good reSt! Will look forward to your new story! If I haven't said this to you in other reviews... Thank you! I have enjoyed your stories immensely!
joyosix chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Just perfect. I loved that you did it as a notebook entry! Xo. Jo6. Ps loved your breakers outtake for katinki!
2,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »