Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
KACULLEN chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I am so happy we get to see more of these two, they are just so cute :)

Edward is so sweet, you can really tell how much he cares about Bella.

Can't wait to see how Bella does when she meets Edward's friends.

Is this all going to be in BPOV?

Update soon!
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
love it can't wait for more
team rob chapter 1 . 5/28/2012

Ueah. So excited for this/them
FlaviaV chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hi bb!

Im so glad theyre back! Love it all!

xoxo

Fliki
36yearoldtwimom chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh these two are so intense I love it. Can't wait to see what kinda trouble they get themselves into.
noddin chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So happy to see this in my inbox! Great beginning.
D.Salvatore1864 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Really good! Please review for my story Staying Strong!
Kat Ksm chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Erin

And the ride continues!

No small wonder that Bella had a mild panic attack there. I'd have an even bigger one if I were in her shoes. She's entered a school where she knows nobody except for one person and even that one person is someone who she has no idea what he looks like. She knows of a few others and knows that they know of her as well but, again, she has no idea who they are. On top of that, the town has been talking about her, people are looking at her and she has to enter classrooms on her own; she got overwhelmed!

But holy hannah! Their "hello"! That was incredible!

Much love! Kat
Mireads chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You never disappoint
FranRichards chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Hope her first day goes great for her! I missed these two, glad their back and hope there isn't much angst for them.
MaryKitty chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Yay! Erin I'm

So excited

For this! Can't wait to keep reading :-)!
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So happy these two are finally together. I guess Watching Her is complete now?
FCUKROB chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Loved Watching Her, looking forward to seeing what happens with them next.
Bammers chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Loved it so excited for more thanks for sharing this with us and update when you can These 2 have so much they can do together now that they met see you
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh, god, Erin, I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to see these two again. I have to admit, I really was hysterical when all of a sudden WH was over, just like that. I hope I was nice in my last review, cuz I was in shock. I mean, I had such plans for everything they were going to go through once they were finally together. But now, oh, you've made me so happy! It's like seeing my best friends again when I thought I might never see get another chance. I know you said you might do an Epi or even this sequel, but I wasn't sure when or if it would happen, or if it did, when it would take place, so I'm thrilled that it's starting and that you picked up right where you left off.

And you know what I'm going to say next, right? I love it, of course, but damn, you started off from the beginning making me tear up this time, which is sayin' something with the funny title! In the past few days, I pictured what happened next so many times since reading the last chapter of WH, and tried to imagine how it went after that epic, amazing kiss, but you wrote it so much better than my imagination, which is only one of the reasons I love your freaking writing so much. Her reaction to seeing him for the first also made me think back to the first glorious time I saw Rob's face as he (well, Edward) strutted into the cafeteria, and how utterly mesmerized I was at that first glimpse. I could imagine how Bella felt seeing his face for the first time. Overwhelming, I'm sure, and you just know she was relieved, even though I totally believed her when she said it didn't matter what he looked like, cuz seeing THAT face would make anyone very relieved! I mean, yes, Edward's amazing, and still would be if he wasn't so beautiful, but the fact that he is is just pure gravy. That alone would've had me stuttering and stumbling...

Okay, okay, so how often is this going to post? I'm assuming you're not going to kill yourself again by posting daily, but you gotta give me at least a vague timetable, so I know when to expect it. I mean, I'd love it every day again, but I'm not selfish. I'll take once a week if that's what it ends up being, and I'll look forward to it as much or more than I did before! I'm just so ecstatic that you're doing the sequel that I'll take it any way you give is to me! God, I can't wait to see where this goes. And I'm dyin' to know what the heck drumsticks has to do with anything, lol!

Your very, VERY happy reader,