Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
lizz9 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I am super delighted that there is a sequel. Lovely chapter!
jmcfall chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Their baaaaack ! Yeah ! Thank you
Loved1901 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Holy crap, am I glad to see you back. I was going through serious withdrawals. I got so used to seeing your updates in my mailbox. I'm so happy that I have something to look forward to Monday and Thursday! Oh, and I think I scared the hell out of my cat when I saw your new story in there this morning. Yeah, I may have let out a little scream. I'm off to Disneyland this Friday so every little character I come across I will be thinking of your story and have I will have another update to look forward to when I get home on Monday. YAY! Welcome back, Erin!
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Poor Drummer Girl freaking out. However, I would be too. And she's definitely on overload. Can't wait for her to meet the rest of the group. I'm sure they're going to love her and overwhelm her even more. Thanks for sharing!
prettykittyartist chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OMG...

Most amazing kiss ever, ever.

Best first day of school... EVER.

I am so glad to see these two again... and more excited to see them grow and be a couple and have fun and be cute. This Edward is just so darn cute-it's sickening! He adores this lil Bella and she's just so unique.

I'm so glad you're giving us more of these two!

I love you like a million and a half and a bag of mini rolos.

You're the best

XO

J'me
Mypennname chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Yey! The Beginning!
DMF1979 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Go glad to have Creeper and Drummer girl back. I am looking forward to their journey. Thanks for the update and looking towards Thursday
btwnthestacks chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
What a wonderful surprise to wake up to! Sweetness, sweetness, sweetness.

So glad to see these two...and you...back again!

xoxo
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
ohh yay, I 'd missed these two!
pdxamy chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So glad you are back . Perfectly and realistically done again.
RPatzonly chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OMG! I'm sooooo excited to see these two again:)
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Yesssss I missed them and you! So glad to see you back but I'm sure you enjoyed your break. It must keep you super busy to post that often. This was fantastic. She did so well. I'm surprised she didn't need a paper bag to breathe in to! But I'm sure a big part of that was Edwards support. Love these two.

Oh and when he called himself her boyfriend and she swooned. Love it! So sweet.

Love love love. Happy memorial day back to you!
KACULLEN chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I am so happy we get to see more of these two, they are just so cute :)

Edward is so sweet, you can really tell how much he cares about Bella.

Can't wait to see how Bella does when she meets Edward's friends.

Is this all going to be in BPOV?

Update soon!
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
love it can't wait for more
team rob chapter 1 . 5/28/2012