Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Bella and Maggie, so wonderful!
Bella and her Mom, heartbreaking and so, so touching. Still sniffing here. You are such a beautiful writer. I'm sure you are really something special...wish I could know you.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Wow it's been a long time for me, since I felt the trembles, the legs shaking and difficulty breathing that comes with first love. It is wonderful the way you express it from each side. I truly thank you for your beautiful words that bring back wonderful memories from a long time ago! I feel sad that things aren't that intense anymore, but illness, mine and his has drastically changed our life. Your words gave me joy just because these two are so in love, and isn't that the best of life, being in love (and randy, tehe)? Plus, I'll always love it when Bella and her love Edward first get together!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Omg! This is getting me too excited for an "older" lady. Can't wait until these two really "get together". Whew!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Awwww
Shilo87 chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Great continuation to 'Watching Her'. Loved the story line!
pixiekat7 chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Can't even begin to thank you for such an amazing story... actually, every single one of your stories sweep me off my feet & leave me breathless in the very best way.
xoxo
Kat
ruthnickcj chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Ooohhhh that was sooooo sweet. I loved it!
PreciousJuls chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
I loved Esme POV It was nice to see what she was thinking.
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Aww, E is so sweet. I just love him. I really like Rose and Em too.
Dark Blossom22 chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
I LOVE this story and I love this Edward and Bella.

Oh my God. The Fluff. 3 .. .love.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
I liked it. And I'm glad to see she was able to be strong after her mom died. I really liked it. Great job!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
Agh..beautiful finish we all know what happens next you ended it perfectly..thanks again for sharing ..have fun
MiserysMama chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
I thought both of these stories were really sweet. Why couldn't I have an Edward like that in my life? I could have definitely used someone like him over the years. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
sheilagilger chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Lovely story! Tyvm, have a good break.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Great story by a great writer! thanks for completing it
2,435 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »