Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 11/5/2014
I love these two so much, fictional or not, they are real to me because you make them real. You are an amazing story teller. Bless you and your sweet spirit!
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
Oh Lord I am so sorry that this story has been told. The way you write, I wish I had words like you to express how talented that you are. I Truly love these friends in this story! I say friends because - I am stuck in bed after many unsuccessful surgeries on my spine. I don't stand very long, enough to go to the bathroom and back. I read most of the day, pay bills etc and watch a little TV. But mostly I read Twilight fanfiction so I can escape with my favorite music on. I said "friends" in this story because that's what they are to me. Your EDWARD was my favorite one I read so far, and I have read over 100 stories so far. He not only made Bella happy, but he made me smile and hug myself, laugh out loud (causing strange looks from my husband) and he made be cry over his love for Bella and of course made me feel hot because of his words and because he looks like Rob! Thank you girl from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful ride! God Bless and much good luck to your future endeavors! Anita
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 11/6/2014
Well that was sweet and sexy. Makes me remember my first time with my boyfriend, now husband of many years. We swore we would not do it again because we were afraid of pregnancy. Next day he met me at my bus stop (He was layed off at the time) I was 16 and working partTime, anyway he pulled out a handful of condoms and we both grinned!
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Wow what hurtful things we say when we just have to blame and share the hurt with someone else, it's always with somebody we love (like Phil) because deep down we know they understand. She was doing too good because she found an escape for decisions that she knows must be made. Edward was her escape and he needs to help her see that a decision (deadline) must be planned.
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 11/6/2014
I never know whether to review or not, not sure if you read them anymore or if you care. I think you should have a lot more reviews because this is awesome. So I guess when I feel well enough I will review.

It's so good to see Bella trusting to step a tiny bit away from her Mom, but I think she may feel guilty about it later. I would hate to be in her position. We'll see what happens and how she goes on with her Edward.
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 11/3/2014
Just Wonderful through Esme's eyes. They did indeed raise a phenomenal son!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
I just love your EDWARD! He is loving, loyal,honest,funny,sensitive,incredibly insightful, crazy funny and very, very sexy! I'm so jealous I wish he were mine,hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 11/3/2014
Bella and Maggie, so wonderful!
Bella and her Mom, heartbreaking and so, so touching. Still sniffing here. You are such a beautiful writer. I'm sure you are really something special...wish I could know you.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Wow it's been a long time for me, since I felt the trembles, the legs shaking and difficulty breathing that comes with first love. It is wonderful the way you express it from each side. I truly thank you for your beautiful words that bring back wonderful memories from a long time ago! I feel sad that things aren't that intense anymore, but illness, mine and his has drastically changed our life. Your words gave me joy just because these two are so in love, and isn't that the best of life, being in love (and randy, tehe)? Plus, I'll always love it when Bella and her love Edward first get together!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Omg! This is getting me too excited for an "older" lady. Can't wait until these two really "get together". Whew!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Awwww
Shilo87 chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Great continuation to 'Watching Her'. Loved the story line!
pixiekat7 chapter 23 . 2/9/2014
Can't even begin to thank you for such an amazing story... actually, every single one of your stories sweep me off my feet & leave me breathless in the very best way.
xoxo
Kat
ruthnickcj chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
Ooohhhh that was sooooo sweet. I loved it!
PreciousJuls chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
I loved Esme POV It was nice to see what she was thinking.
2,442 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »