Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
fireagate chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
Enjoyed that as much as the first. Empathised with Bella all the way. It's very hard to watch a loved one die whether it's a parent, spouse, or sibling. You're never ready even when you know it's going to happen. Edward was her rock, she was his. Family is important, friends are important. Very glad they had all that and each other. Thanks for writing.
Tammygrrrl chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
I will miss Creeper and his Drummer Girl!
Is it wrong that I really wanted Renee to wake up one day and be fine?
But it's okay, everyone is moving on and it's all okay.
Great story!
amy chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
i just read this whole thing it's so awesome :))
Cina's chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
It's hard to see them leave too. Thank you a wonderful journey.
Cina's chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
That was incredible. Thank for having Renee pass quietly don't think Bella could have handled much more.
babybaby15 chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
Another great chapter I loved it
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Fics Completed in November 2012 on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
StupidLambTanya chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
This was a fantastic story, I've enjoyed reading this and it's prequel. Thanks for writing it!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 20 . 11/30/2012
I know Bella is going through a hard time. But it's getting to the point that I don't like her anymore. She's just so needy and demanding of others, especially Edward. I starting to wonder why he likes her so much? This relationship is becoming worse, rather than improving to a healthier level.
apriln chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
I love the way you ended it, I was too sad to read it til now and Im glad I finally did, cant wait to see what you write next!
Lily1992 chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
I love this Story it's really great D
vmp1 chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
Thank you for sharing your story.
chicalicious chapter 23 . 11/25/2012
Aw, such a perfect ending with Edward writing Bella a letter in their notebook. I'm gonna go cry now that its over. Thank you so much for sharing another incredible story babes.

-C
chicalicious chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
I think you handled it beautifully. I got a little choked up when she was telling Edward about her parents and the story of the tree and then again when she said goodbye at the end but I didn't cry. I am sad that it is over and that there is only an epilogue left.

-C