Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Aww, E is so sweet. I just love him. I really like Rose and Em too.
Dark Blossom22 chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
I LOVE this story and I love this Edward and Bella.

Oh my God. The Fluff. 3 .. .love.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 23 . 5/2/2013
I liked it. And I'm glad to see she was able to be strong after her mom died. I really liked it. Great job!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2013
Agh..beautiful finish we all know what happens next you ended it perfectly..thanks again for sharing ..have fun
MiserysMama chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
I thought both of these stories were really sweet. Why couldn't I have an Edward like that in my life? I could have definitely used someone like him over the years. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
sheilagilger chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Lovely story! Tyvm, have a good break.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Great story by a great writer! thanks for completing it
mrsvixter chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
loved it fantastic well done
Jiff Simpson chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Yay! I finally finished! I spent most of last week working on my o/s for The Heart of Country contest so, I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked but here I am!
I also had a hard time getting through the last couple of chapters (with Renee) because they reminded me of losing Scott but, it's okay. I survived. :)
Thank you for your words, Honey! I really love your stories!
XOXO
purelyamuse chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Okay, this chapter was adorable. I love Edward around his parents!
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yay! I told you I was headed right over! Lol!
Poor Bella, with her freak-out in the hall. I don't blame her one bit! I also know being in a Edward-Jiff sandwich against a wall or locker would make me all kinds of happy! Just sayin. ;)
Debbie3850 chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for writing such a great story...I enjoyed it very much :)
JiffyKate chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
Thank you for a great story, Erin! I've enjoyed reading about DG and Creeper so much. Thank you for taking the time to write their story and share them with us!

XOXO,
Jenny Kate
JiffyKate chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
That was a beautiful goodbye. It seemed perfect to me. I'm glad that everything happened in the right time...Bella and Phil both seemed ready to say goodbye and at peace. I had kinda held out hope for a miracle (actually, accidentally saw something on the reviews page a while back) and thought that Renee might wake up, but she didn't. Bella's emotions in this chapter make me have a few happy tears. She's finally ready to live her life...not holding onto the past, but learning from it and taking all of the best parts with her...and she'll always have Edward. *le sigh*

-JK
JiffyKate chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
That was as damn perfect as a first time can be! I love their words and the way they feel about each other...the way Edward looks at Bella...the way he sees her. Definitely worth the wait!

-JK