Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
MiserysMama chapter 23 . 4/19/2013
I thought both of these stories were really sweet. Why couldn't I have an Edward like that in my life? I could have definitely used someone like him over the years. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
sheilagilger chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
Lovely story! Tyvm, have a good break.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Great story by a great writer! thanks for completing it
mrsvixter chapter 23 . 3/24/2013
loved it fantastic well done
Jiff Simpson chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Yay! I finally finished! I spent most of last week working on my o/s for The Heart of Country contest so, I didn't get to read as much as I would have liked but here I am!
I also had a hard time getting through the last couple of chapters (with Renee) because they reminded me of losing Scott but, it's okay. I survived. :)
Thank you for your words, Honey! I really love your stories!
purelyamuse chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Okay, this chapter was adorable. I love Edward around his parents!
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yay! I told you I was headed right over! Lol!
Poor Bella, with her freak-out in the hall. I don't blame her one bit! I also know being in a Edward-Jiff sandwich against a wall or locker would make me all kinds of happy! Just sayin. ;)
Debbie3850 chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for writing such a great story...I enjoyed it very much :)
JiffyKate chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
Thank you for a great story, Erin! I've enjoyed reading about DG and Creeper so much. Thank you for taking the time to write their story and share them with us!

Jenny Kate
JiffyKate chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
That was a beautiful goodbye. It seemed perfect to me. I'm glad that everything happened in the right time...Bella and Phil both seemed ready to say goodbye and at peace. I had kinda held out hope for a miracle (actually, accidentally saw something on the reviews page a while back) and thought that Renee might wake up, but she didn't. Bella's emotions in this chapter make me have a few happy tears. She's finally ready to live her life...not holding onto the past, but learning from it and taking all of the best parts with her...and she'll always have Edward. *le sigh*

JiffyKate chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
That was as damn perfect as a first time can be! I love their words and the way they feel about each other...the way Edward looks at Bella...the way he sees her. Definitely worth the wait!

JiffyKate chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Gah, this was a tough chapter...damn. I know that Bella exploding on Phil like that and just freaking the hell out over her mom was probably a long time coming. It's all a part of the process, but it's heart-wrenching.

I'm so glad that Edward came to her...that he's there.

JiffyKate chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
All of your John Hughes movies references make me smile (16Candles/FerrisBueller). Our story we're finishing up right now is a mesh of all of those movies.

Anyhow, back to the chapter. I loved it. Edward's thought process is totally normal. Anyone with that many decisions to make would be freaking the hell out, and he's only 18. It's a stressful spot to be in. I'm glad he has so many supportive people around him. Emmett was great this chapter. Very wise words.

Excited to see what happens with Edward and Phil!

JiffyKate chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
That was so so sweet. Edward's words to Renee had me a little choked up. I'm so glad Bella is having such a good birthday. She definitely deserves it. Can't wait to see what Edward has planned!

JiffyKate chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Mmmmmmm...nice. That was good. It was hot, actually. *achem*

I really loved how Edward took control in the parking lot...taking the keys, putting them in the ignition. It was so sexy. I love a man that takes control. *shivers*

I love how they are so open and honest with each other. They needed that talk and they definitely needed the sexy times. Great chapter!

2,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »