Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
JiffyKate chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I don't know what my favorite part was...Carlisle and Edward and the cookies, or Edward's conversation with Jasper, or the little E/B moments sprinkled throughout...and then there's Esme and I love her...*sigh* It was a great chapter! Can't wait to read more about their dinner!

JiffyKate chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
I sat in the gas station parking lot reading this chapter this morning on my way to work. It's a sickness I tell you.

I can't believe that Edward didn't tell Esme and Carlisle who his girlfriend is yet! That's so crazy! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!

JiffyKate chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I loved this little outtake. So sweet and tender. It did make my eyes watery.
JiffyKate chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
GAH, I love them!

Sexy times were perfect...I love that they're pacing themselves and taking their time. It was hot, none the less.

It feels so right for Edward to finally be inside with her listening to her play for him! It made me so happy!

Can't wait for Bella to meet the Cullens!

JiffyKate chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I'm seriously giddy that he doesn't have to watch from the trees! That kiss at the truck was so fukhawt! Damn! I love Bella's response to Edward and him playing soccer (so sexy, btw) and those bitches, Heidi and Jessica. I like how she held her own and didn't let them get to her...except for the dig at her taking care of her mom. That was below the belt. I think they need to pay for that one.

Looking forward to "tonight"! :)

JiffyKate chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
What an emotional day for her! So many emotions...FINALLY meeting/seeing/kissing Edward, meeting his friends, first day of school, missing her mom, being the shiny new toy...I think she's handling it quite well.

I love them all together. I especially love how Bella and Edward openly show their affection. Edward's words make me so gooey. I don't know how Bella isn't in a puddle in the middle of the hallway right now. I probably still wouldn't be recovered from the kiss.

JiffyKate chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
OHMYGOSH! How freaking adorable are they...I'll tell you, SO FREAKING ADORABLE. I want to kiss them both.

I also want to devour this next portion of their story, but I've gotta go finish UP...we're almost to the Epi, trying to complete my the end of the week/weekend. I'll be in big trouble if I don't do some writing, but I'll be back! (Probably later today, but don't tell, OK...our secret and all that jazz.)

fireagate chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Siriusmunchkin chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
Enjoyed that as much as the first. Empathised with Bella all the way. It's very hard to watch a loved one die whether it's a parent, spouse, or sibling. You're never ready even when you know it's going to happen. Edward was her rock, she was his. Family is important, friends are important. Very glad they had all that and each other. Thanks for writing.
Tammygrrrl chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
I will miss Creeper and his Drummer Girl!
Is it wrong that I really wanted Renee to wake up one day and be fine?
But it's okay, everyone is moving on and it's all okay.
Great story!
amy chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
i just read this whole thing it's so awesome :))
Cina's chapter 23 . 1/5/2013
It's hard to see them leave too. Thank you a wonderful journey.
Cina's chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
That was incredible. Thank for having Renee pass quietly don't think Bella could have handled much more.
babybaby15 chapter 23 . 12/6/2012
Another great chapter I loved it
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Fics Completed in November 2012 on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
2,437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »