Reviews for Drumsticks and Penalty Kicks
Jiff Simpson chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Yay! I told you I was headed right over! Lol!
Poor Bella, with her freak-out in the hall. I don't blame her one bit! I also know being in a Edward-Jiff sandwich against a wall or locker would make me all kinds of happy! Just sayin. ;)
Debbie3850 chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
Thank you for writing such a great story...I enjoyed it very much :)
JiffyKate chapter 23 . 1/28/2013
Thank you for a great story, Erin! I've enjoyed reading about DG and Creeper so much. Thank you for taking the time to write their story and share them with us!

XOXO,
Jenny Kate
JiffyKate chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
That was a beautiful goodbye. It seemed perfect to me. I'm glad that everything happened in the right time...Bella and Phil both seemed ready to say goodbye and at peace. I had kinda held out hope for a miracle (actually, accidentally saw something on the reviews page a while back) and thought that Renee might wake up, but she didn't. Bella's emotions in this chapter make me have a few happy tears. She's finally ready to live her life...not holding onto the past, but learning from it and taking all of the best parts with her...and she'll always have Edward. *le sigh*

JiffyKate chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
That was as damn perfect as a first time can be! I love their words and the way they feel about each other...the way Edward looks at Bella...the way he sees her. Definitely worth the wait!

JiffyKate chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Gah, this was a tough chapter...damn. I know that Bella exploding on Phil like that and just freaking the hell out over her mom was probably a long time coming. It's all a part of the process, but it's heart-wrenching.

I'm so glad that Edward came to her...that he's there.

JiffyKate chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
All of your John Hughes movies references make me smile (16Candles/FerrisBueller). Our story we're finishing up right now is a mesh of all of those movies.

Anyhow, back to the chapter. I loved it. Edward's thought process is totally normal. Anyone with that many decisions to make would be freaking the hell out, and he's only 18. It's a stressful spot to be in. I'm glad he has so many supportive people around him. Emmett was great this chapter. Very wise words.

Excited to see what happens with Edward and Phil!

JiffyKate chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
That was so so sweet. Edward's words to Renee had me a little choked up. I'm so glad Bella is having such a good birthday. She definitely deserves it. Can't wait to see what Edward has planned!

JiffyKate chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
Mmmmmmm...nice. That was good. It was hot, actually. *achem*

I really loved how Edward took control in the parking lot...taking the keys, putting them in the ignition. It was so sexy. I love a man that takes control. *shivers*

I love how they are so open and honest with each other. They needed that talk and they definitely needed the sexy times. Great chapter!

JiffyKate chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Ok, I didn't full on snot sob, but this left me with a lump in my throat. I really love Esme and I love seeing Bella and Edward through her eyes. It's just so powerful and poignant...their level and depth of love for each other.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

JiffyKate chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I don't know what my favorite part was...Carlisle and Edward and the cookies, or Edward's conversation with Jasper, or the little E/B moments sprinkled throughout...and then there's Esme and I love her...*sigh* It was a great chapter! Can't wait to read more about their dinner!

JiffyKate chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
I sat in the gas station parking lot reading this chapter this morning on my way to work. It's a sickness I tell you.

I can't believe that Edward didn't tell Esme and Carlisle who his girlfriend is yet! That's so crazy! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter!

JiffyKate chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
I loved this little outtake. So sweet and tender. It did make my eyes watery.
*sniffs*
JiffyKate chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
GAH, I love them!

Sexy times were perfect...I love that they're pacing themselves and taking their time. It was hot, none the less.

It feels so right for Edward to finally be inside with her listening to her play for him! It made me so happy!

Can't wait for Bella to meet the Cullens!

JiffyKate chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I'm seriously giddy that he doesn't have to watch from the trees! That kiss at the truck was so fukhawt! Damn! I love Bella's response to Edward and him playing soccer (so sexy, btw) and those bitches, Heidi and Jessica. I like how she held her own and didn't let them get to her...except for the dig at her taking care of her mom. That was below the belt. I think they need to pay for that one.

Looking forward to "tonight"! :)

2,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »