Reviews for Comfort Food
darnchts chapter 1 . 4/2
I love this. .you captured the characters and their love for each other perfectly Concord. .Thanks for sharing this.
Pamkins86 chapter 1 . 2/18
Loved this story! Especially loved how you showed their developing relationship and affection for each other. Great job!
Dava Desjarlais chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I must have read this before, but just found it tonight. I love your writing, Anne. You always have them in character. A beautiful story about chicken soup & love.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
The story was great till the end I think the only change that I would've made would be having Lee waking up from the dream when he rolled over not finding Amanda but all in all it was great story
keeliev chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I really liked this story. I have read all the other story that had to go along with it. Please continue on with it I want to see the story of when she has the baby. Please post it soon!
Great stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I - LOVE - THIS !"

My dear girl, this has made your sneezy aussie friend VERY happy!

I wonder ... do i REALLY have to beg you for more pre-S3 stories? No seriously ...DO I !?
kittn chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
*sigh* It's the little things in life. :) Very sweet memory for them to have. Nicely written!
Lee Stetson Lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great job I love it
adare1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very well written and completely in character. Thanks for a great story!
secola chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hello Amy, beautiful story. Really sweet moments. Always wondered what would have happened during those 5 days. It was 5 days, wasn't it?

Love fanfic about them slowly but surely getting together.

Yours is really sweet. Made my heart flutter.

Congrats Amy. Keep up the good work!

angieclayborne chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Loved the story! Lee's dream is great! thanks for writing this fanfic for me Amy!
B. G. Kuro chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Dear inner thoughts,

This is the finest story yet! I love how you capture the love between Amanda and Lee and beautifully illustrate how food can make someone feel cared for and complete. I personally believe that food and music bring us together, no matter what our varied backgrounds are, and through those mediums we can all find common ground. Or in the case of Lee and Amanda, fall that much further in love.

Best Regards - B. G. Kuro
resourceful chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Charming ending to one of my favorite episodes. Your version gave just the right amount of TLC to a scene we could only imagine. You did a lovely job of conveying their feelings through dreams. Very satisfying read.
MerryLu chapter 1 . 5/31/2012