Reviews for That Nice Young Man
KenrexKeybladeMaster chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
LOL, I love it!It is so messed up!Your too good!
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I did not expect this. You surprised me quite thoroughly. Thanks for sharing.
MadClover-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Wow, um totally not expecting that at all. But it was great none the less, just wasn't expecting that ending. Wow I am just speechless. That was great.
Mary Barrens chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was one hell of a story. I thought - almost the whole time - that the nice young man was Hotch, Jack didnt even come to my mind, but in the end it really makes sense. Kinda.
Perfect story.
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I agree that Hotch would be destroyed to think his own son would be a serial killer. God job there!

Great story...I really loved it. Thanks so much for sharing.
14hpgirl19 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Whoa... I was NOT expecting Jack to be the UnSub, which shows how well-written this was. I enjoyed the part at the end with Hotch and Jack. Great job!
LadyZahara22 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That was genus! I honestly didn't think Jack would be the UnSub. Congrats!
EmmaSimone chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Interesting take on Jack growing up.
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Woah, I didn't expect that! What a great turn of the plot. I think this might be one of the best short stories I ever read. Thanks for sharing.
JustSlightlyCrazy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Wow. That was amazing! I totally thought it was Reid so finding out it was Jack was a right shock. I agree with you in that Jack becoming a killer would most likely break Hotch. Thank you it was a brilliant read.
CaseyRachel88 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was fantastic - prevaricating the entire main character like you did was outstanding. I'd wondered if it was Henry briefly, but never considered Jack. Well done, as always!
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Outstanding! I love this piece - I placed it right in the T&T universe and it worked so well. The unsub was a surprise but I have thought before Jack might end up like this, with his controlled and absent father and his dead mother. Somehow you still made him sympathetic. A thousand kudos. Thank you so much!
minlin chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ohhh. I honestly didn't get that it was Jack for quite a while.
tati1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was FANTASTIC. Poor, poor Hotch and BAU.

-tati1
jgroovydaisy chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I went to the end so I'd know as I read the story but I loved this. So well written. I would imagine any parent would have a hard time believing or accepting their child is a serial killer. It would have to shake someone down to their core. Very well written!