Reviews for HeartRate
Kitteh chapter 1 . 3/27
You're a wonderful writer but this was SO SAD! Jeez glad my dad didn't walk in and see me crying, he would've thought I was crazy or something :P And I read the reviews, but those mostly made me want to cry more T.T Again, you're an Amazing Writer!
The defender of pokespe chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Lol this is so good... Although at the end after the party, with all that foreshadowing, at the last para I was thinking, "he's gonna die, he's gonna die, he's gonna die ain't he, gonna die..." Lol XD although it is really sad... I also liked the para "To be scolded by your girlfriend when you'd just barely escaped death. I love my life."
That was incredibly hilarious XD
HomesickForHeaven chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
A-a-AWESOME!
Sylveon Lord chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Oh, that was so sweet. It made me sad, but the happier end was nice. I think that was the point
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Best Pokemon fanfic ever! More of these pls! Just no dying of characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Very original and bitter sweet at lest he died happily right?
gokkylegend chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This story is so beautiful
I really love it
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
The truth...
Red never really was on Mt. Silver...
it was Yellow cosplaying as her dead lover...
yellowseason chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Why did you have to make me think Red was going to live? I'm seriously verging tears right now. But I guess it's the great writing that really moves you. I hope the others and Yellow don't take it too hard that Red died, but who am I kidding? Yellow's going to go insane for sure.
HyperCatt chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
asfkjsa.
i actually cried
i don't cry a lot at fanfic
so heartbreaking that there's this false glimmer of hope when he comes home and then dies anyway ohmagod sob
Eternal-DreamWriter chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is truly beautiful story :') I'm happy yet sad for red, At least he had his precious people caring for him :) Thank you for creating such a wonderful story X)
True M. Vega chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Red's an unforgettable chap, isn't he?

I really liked this. Brushing tears away once in a while really helps sometimes..