Reviews for Summer Snow
keep it up! :)
Sotam chapter 12 . 7/31
loved the chapter. kissus
EclairUchiha chapter 12 . 7/16
It's a good story, cant wait for next chapter
kagomeLove2 chapter 12 . 6/3
This is a lovely story so keep it up. I really like the way Sesshomaru is: very gentle and caring with Rin. Also no fighting with Inuyasha do not mind giving us fluff. The way you tell yours does not overshadow the story and it is not annoying ( like in some stories I read in every chapter there are lemon unnecessary lemons). I like the fact that the action take place at Izayoi castle that is a change from others stories. I was so moved when Ynu&Kag thought that they will never be under the protection of the West. Your chapter are not to short keep them like that or longer I do not mind. Anyway keep the story coming I am intrigued by this Queen actually, I am scare of her! good cliff hanger! Looking forward to read new chapters until the End so please do not disappoint :)
blackacess chapter 12 . 3/10
love the fluff :D
parakoopa007 chapter 12 . 3/6
Personally, I think the fluff is suitable especially since their will be more action after they mate and marked each other. I enjoy the fluff :3
parakoopa007 chapter 11 . 3/1
Sesshomaru is so sweet :3 You are doing a amazing job, I am really excited for the next chapter!
guest account chapter 11 . 2/28
This chapter was so cute! Can't wait for the next one you are doing a great job!
blackacess chapter 7 . 2/26
awwwwww :)
sesshyrin4life chapter 11 . 2/26
An update! Rin is so lucky to have someone who is super sweet to only her! I hope I find my Sesshomaru soon!
I want to read more teasing from Inuyasha later on, the two brothers are so funny when bantering!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 11 . 2/25
Ficou bom, escreva sempre, abra├žos
sesshyrin4life chapter 10 . 2/23
I've found your work last year (it was just six chapters back then) and it continues to excite me! You're doing a wonderful job with this, you have an interesting storyline going on and I love how the pairings are now staying together in a group. The lemon was also well-written. :) I feel so happy that you've been updating recently and may this review give you more courage and determination to finish this great story, I'll be watching out until the end!
WhiteDogwood chapter 10 . 2/22
I don't think he was too OOC, not teasing his brother enough maybe, but otherwise very cute story. I am looking forward to reading more.
jj chapter 10 . 2/22
I like it and please poor Sesshomaro hopefully he don't wait much
Greek Wise Girl chapter 9 . 2/21
I'm happy you decided to continue this story, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters.