Reviews for Summer Snow
blackacess chapter 12 . 3/10
love the fluff :D
parakoopa007 chapter 12 . 3/6
Personally, I think the fluff is suitable especially since their will be more action after they mate and marked each other. I enjoy the fluff :3
parakoopa007 chapter 11 . 3/1
Sesshomaru is so sweet :3 You are doing a amazing job, I am really excited for the next chapter!
guest account chapter 11 . 2/28
This chapter was so cute! Can't wait for the next one you are doing a great job!
blackacess chapter 7 . 2/26
awwwwww :)
sesshyrin4life chapter 11 . 2/26
An update! Rin is so lucky to have someone who is super sweet to only her! I hope I find my Sesshomaru soon!
I want to read more teasing from Inuyasha later on, the two brothers are so funny when bantering!
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 11 . 2/25
Ficou bom, escreva sempre, abra├žos
sesshyrin4life chapter 10 . 2/23
I've found your work last year (it was just six chapters back then) and it continues to excite me! You're doing a wonderful job with this, you have an interesting storyline going on and I love how the pairings are now staying together in a group. The lemon was also well-written. :) I feel so happy that you've been updating recently and may this review give you more courage and determination to finish this great story, I'll be watching out until the end!
WhiteDogwood chapter 10 . 2/22
I don't think he was too OOC, not teasing his brother enough maybe, but otherwise very cute story. I am looking forward to reading more.
jj chapter 10 . 2/22
I like it and please poor Sesshomaro hopefully he don't wait much
Greek Wise Girl chapter 9 . 2/21
I'm happy you decided to continue this story, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming chapters.
Chamina chapter 9 . 2/21
Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay omg I'm like sooooo excited
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 9 . 2/20
._. woahohoh
jj chapter 9 . 2/20
I bet "poor" Rin is definitely dying for him to come true that promise
Oh no its 2015. I have a dreadful feeling youre not gonna update which is really disappointing. This story is really good, by far one of the best I have ever read. Please author, finish the story for us?