Reviews for L'enfant terrible
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
The empty theatre is a powerful metaphor.

Well done!
Didi chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is absolutely terrific. I loved it from start to finish. And I loved the characterization of both Kol and Bonnie. I can't wait to read more of your work.
please ff.net delete account chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Haha! That last part was quite a grand crashing event. Kol did great in his part. And Bonnie, the cause of it. Guilty.

Love the way you described him. The idea of him not being in the present of a witch before was refreshing to read and letting out his emotion as an attention grabber, very Kol-like. Nice shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG! F$#! this is GOOD! You my Ƌ̲ε̲̣̣̣̥A̶̲̥̅Ʀ DESERVE to write for TVD! If only we really had such strong, driven female characters on the show! :( this Bonnie is beyond awesome! Love it
Kesh
Munchie16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Amazing!

How great of an author are you that u can pair two characters that in some way shouldn't even have a scene in tvd but u pulled it off nicely.

The tone of the fic was great. It had a poetic sense for both characters and i love the mentality of Kol. He may be a psychopath but their's a sense of need and creative outlet that draws in the reader.

Kudos on being in tune with Bonnie's strength and confidence. Some writers just make her a complete bitch and miss the whole mark. I view her as a young woman growing confidence and direction through witchcraft and the supernatural.

Again nice os and keep up the good work.

P.S: I hope u consider doing another Kol/Bonnie fic.
Clarissa chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Loved it. Continue? Please? :)
DammitimmaD chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really enjoyed your take on Kol :) it was really good!
fan101 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
magnificent! plz continu :)
Diane chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I like it
BlondeShamrock chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Very cool! That was so smooth and vampire-like it was awesome. I loved it! I wish there was more, it was written so well. Bonnie was awesome and Kol was awesome too, and this whole thing was awesome! You gave Kol complexities that I haven't read before, it was really fascinating.

This was great! Wish there was more of it. It was kind of addicting. Byeee
NeedKlefanNow chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
i love it already are there gonna be other ships in the background?
Ditch chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
What exams? This was amazing from start to finish. I think I could pick this apart for days and still find new things to love about it. Every word feels as if it was written with care. I really enjoyed reading this- thank you for sharing.