Reviews for Super Psycho Love
MidnightGoddess2112 chapter 6 . 2/28
Lucifer and Hades are not the same person! Not even close!
Ara827 chapter 7 . 1/2
Thanks for the update about the story. Still following because I like the idea of Bethany and Jake together. Its interesting to me. Also this is a great story as far as I can tell from the few chapters you've posted. Hopefully you'll get some inspiration and go on a writing frenzy soon! Try re reading the books again, that seems to work for some. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it may be.
MsGeekNerd chapter 7 . 1/2
Hi! Don't worry about it! I've been writing since I was 12 and I still do. But it gets hard to sometimes... Just do whatever is right for you :)
Flutterby Rose chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
. soo i got busy and havent been on here in forever but YAY CHAPTER 6! it was really god and i cant wait for mre! keep up up the good work
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Love it!
ellebelle12 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I really am enjoying this story! Great job and keep it up! :)
MsGeekNerd chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I'm annoyed and entranced at the same time, good work! And remember to update sooner!
IcecreamChampagne411 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Please update soon! It's one of the best JakexBeth stories I've read on here! Please continue! And, finish/update soon! I love this story.
ellebelle12 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Really great! i want to read more :)
Lyon chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is my first time to read ff about this pairing...I am glad to see this one.. arigatou gozaimasu..
Guest. D chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
This is a great story! Hell is somewhat like in the book, Hades. Plz update soon :3
Sarang chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Please continue this Fanfic I love the idea!
Kas221 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I love it! IM CRAVING THE NEXT CHAPTER!
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
please update your a very awsome writer
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »