Reviews for The Lost
Richard Robin Dick Grayson chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Love your story it's amazing please continue ;)
DragonflyThief chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
This is so good, even though I preferred the prequel. Does it make me a bad person to like to read about people being tortured?
WolfTail Run chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Dear Lord, please tell me that English is your second language...
Bumbleboy92 chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
That mad me laugh at how he just goes from mad to 'man I can't stay mad at you!'
Thaliag.2 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to see what you have in store.
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Love it.
Little Karma chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
epic, i love the idea of Dick being undercover with the light but could never figure it out to make my own story out of it. can't wait for the next chapter.
mixxi chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
whhaaah so exciting :)
Bookdancer chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Great job! I liked the little heart to heart talk. Also, could you bring Kaldur in? He's one of my favorites. So yeah, great job, and please try to update soon!
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Please update soon.
Knightwing9874 chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
I would love to see another one of these come out i really enjoy the story and the plot is interesting
babyblue3752 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
plz UPDATE!
Red Shade43 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Jay is amazing :D He would track him down... you plan on killing him don't you:(
Sairey13 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
It seems that a brother-bond is being formed, and an older-bond is being repaired... However, I doubt it'll be the last time Dick sees Bruce.
Anyway, hope to see the next chapter soon!
Thaliag.2 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I liked it. It was a a tiny bit rushed for my taste, but I still think it was awesome. I really like how you write Jason. He Dick and Damian are my favorite Batboys so to me you did him justice. Keep up the good work.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »