Reviews for Avada Kedavra's True Meaning
msremus119 chapter 3 . 8/9
Really well written. Love Siri being responsible but fun. Keep up the great work!
AliceRulesMyWorld chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
I just have to say that reinterpreting Avada Kedavra is the most innovative thing I've ever seen in a story. It's just brilliant.

Happy Writing
X chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
The definition you have for mayhem is more appropriate for 'maim'. While mayhem can include injury, it can also mean merely 'rowdy disorder'.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
I love how at the beginning, Hermione was with Fred, but then she was dumped by him, and so she went with Ron, but then in the end she ended up with Fred. It's a real twist, but I personally never thought that Ron and Hermione should have ended up together in the first place.
SilentStriker99 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
You lost me with this chapter. I hadtroublefollowing your timeline. First we are talking about when they all move in... when harry, ron, and draco are exploring together (they are 1 year old) andthe twins exploring (around 3 years old) then time frames for acomplishments become a bit unrealistic. Then we skip 5 years. Everyone is living in harmony, and oh yah xeno died a while ago and hiswife was upset for months. Thepresentation really threw me, the other problemwas there was a lot of telling and not much showing. Only sirius and luna could comfort selena. Great, but if you put a scene where they actually comfortedher it would be more affective and make the characters more three dimensional.
Stephanie O chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
Wow, nicely wrapped up & tied with a bow...just in time for Christmas! :) I have to ask, did you get a beta? The spelling's much improved! Loved your choice of names, especially Draco & Luna's kiddos...Scorpius and Solaria/Sunny - just brilliant! ;) lol I got a kick out of little Vi's conniving with Cho - who would've thought a 7 yr old would get to play matchmaker to the extent she did! She made quite the setup! :) Yet another fun story! Take care, my friend!
chain.reader chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
oh ffs, two chapters of bad grammar and incorrect words used in sentences... this seriously needs fixing.
Give me a shout after you fix it.
hpnut1 chapter 25 . 12/1/2012
I loved the ending, great job!
MMWillow13 chapter 25 . 11/30/2012
I think you're right this has progressed beyond a single story and perhaps its time to allow it to grow on its own as the next generation. Lovely story and the Solution is a riot!
Lexx chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
"Mayhem" har more than one meaning. For example look at the third point. mayhem
lizzy chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
just a note on your last chapter try to keep your story consistent. luna was affected by the locket not ring
i3siriusblack chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
i love your style of writing and the story so far it really interested me yet i HATE how old you make the characters seem, ginny and luna are 8 and the others nine, they shouldn't even consider seeing naked people or be talking about true love its too serious.
please reconsider how you write them
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
We Danced with a carrot in the hand. It said why do I have to dance with you two? I say because and to shut up or be ate. I only forgot the rabbits are gone and only the frogs are here now. I don't know if I can have one serious bone in my body today. Dancing with elves is fun. Some days I'm all over the place when I am doing a big change of thought or way of doing work. Getting ready to go nuts and the frogs refuse to shot balls saying just ZUMA DEAD instead. I tell them I had to remove it and put it back in when I find the disk. Nuts I am I say. Loved the story by the way. I need some sweets always think of them after your chef Harry story when I review your chapters anymore. Well be good old man.
Blue Luver5000 chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
Please update sooooooon! Loved the chapter!
FriendofMolly chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
Ollie,
I see this is the story that has been crying to get out of your head. I have read enough of your stories to know how you love to change who couples with who. Most of all you add layers to each character that can chage their life paths as well as the story. I liked the premise of this story, that the AK didn't have to cause death. How you did that was awesome. After, you took on reincarnation. Those who lives ended bad, too soon, or wrongly, you gave them a chance of redemption. I will miss this story, but I want you healthy so take care my friend.
Love ya,