Reviews for Shadow The Light
my my Bakura...
jj chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
me likey
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I loved this! Bakura's defiance is always interesting. Also, aww! I could see their cute faces when they kissed (the way I imagined their expressions was more of a self-surprising, at-first-awkward, relief-in-each-other type of feeling.
Chyu-Chyu for now!
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Super awesome
Deathberry Supreme chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
:D Tendershipping is my god!
Yami Dragoness chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great to see Bakura's POV in this. Great job! :D
noffermans chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
i like it

it's sweet
puffin chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I read both of these and loved them both. Would love to see what would happen if Malik's dark came back. Great he's was different then Yami and Bakura but it would still be cool to read. Anyways, great job on these two. Off to read another of your stories.

puffin
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
lol Loved the story! Hehe Very sweet!

Karone
I00000I chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I simply, utterly, adored this story. I read both the original and this one. And I gotta say this version is way better than the other. Of course my opinion is biased since tendershipping is my OTP. Love you for writing this
ilovemanicures chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Tendershipping FTW!

Idk if it's because of the fact that this one focuses on the silverettes, or what, but either way I liked this one better than the original.

I liked how much of Bakura' emotions you displayed without taking away from his character. You did an exceptional job with him. Honestly.

I loved his mom, too. She seemed like a really great side-character. His sister as well! One of my favorite parts had to have been when she asked him if he remembered his name.

That was something I never saw anyone do before. I mean, the concept of this one-shot is anything but original. But the way you wrote it out certainly was.

I loved what you did here, and I'm not surprised. You've become one of my all time faves here on FF, and I thank you for taking the time out to write this. I really, really enjoyed it.
MonaLisa20 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Amazing! simply amazing!I love the way you write tendershipping
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
fuck yea! thanks so much for this. its amazing _ keep it up and DFTBA!
Bela Vosa chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
HOT DAMN! So sexy so perfect! This is the best B/R story I've ever read. Nobody ever thinks about what exactly B will do in a realm where everythings so freaken peaceful! AAAAA! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wow. It must have been shocking. How sad. Poor Bakura. Lol. Nice Mahad. XD hmmm. You love him you idiot! Kyaaaa! XD Awwww! X3