Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
happiness8000 chapter 17 . 7/23
Love the brilliant twist and re-imagining but I'm kind of sad that Hermione didn't visit the portrait once in a while.
kellogglikethecereal chapter 17 . 7/12
This was beautiful.
professorflo chapter 1 . 4/27
I loved this fic, especially the ending.
nedjheret chapter 17 . 2/6
This is the first "He stil died anyway" that ever left me with hope!
nedjheret chapter 9 . 2/6
Interesting. Now she's taking on his mannerisms ...
NatNicole chapter 5 . 1/6
Wow. Did not see this version of Snape coming!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2016
Beautiful
normaj chapter 17 . 6/30/2016
Absolutely beautiful.
KissingPink chapter 17 . 6/12/2016
This was HEARTBREAKING. Oh my word. I'm typing this through my tears... My heart ached for Snape throughout and it hadn't since reading DH.. Brilliant writing.
tinapo85 chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
I only review when a story seriously impacts me emotionally. I read your warning at the beginning and couldn't fathom how you were going to pull it off. I was weeping bittersweet tears by the end. The way you handled the different ways of loving was profound and well done. Thank you for this fic. I felt the same feelings reading this as I did reading DH...which I think really says something.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 17 . 1/20/2016
This made me cry. SO. HARD. It was beautiful. I just wish they could've had a happy ending.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/3/2016
How wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this story - it was intreaguing, novel, and well-thought-out. Younger Severus was wonderful! And while I would have liked to see Hermione tell Ron about the night with Severus, and their subsequent journey to come to terms with it (I imagine that though Ron would never completely understand why she did it, they would both learn that being in love, and in a long-term, stable relationship does not mean you have to have the same opinions and reactions, as long as you remember that this is someone you love, with valid feelings), I thought the Snape side of it was wrapped up very nicely - a realistic conclusion to Severus's emotional journey, and cute besides. Overall, this is definitely one of the best Severus or Hermione or SSHG fics I have ever read.
Happy new year!
Julia
GrinningCat chapter 17 . 9/23/2015
Damn you, woman, treating my heart as if it belonged to you! You have me gutted and snivelling here. Aaagh.

The story was heart wrenching, but rang very true. Probably we hg/ss lovers need a dose of realism from time to time. But now I'll have to go and read the most saccharine snamione fluff to heal my wounded heart.
NaomiK chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
Well, I thought this was brilliant. And it takes courage to properly do something like this. Kudos!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
Sooooo...Firstly, I'd like to point out that I don't usually review BUT your story was really moving and I just couldn't help it!
It's about 5 o'clock in the morning and my eyes are all puffy from the tears I shed...however I enjoyed every moment of it. Gongratulations in my opinion you managed to write an intricate plot line based on the real universe that could have even be true.
Hooe you