Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
normaj chapter 17 . 6/30
Absolutely beautiful.
KissingPink chapter 17 . 6/12
This was HEARTBREAKING. Oh my word. I'm typing this through my tears... My heart ached for Snape throughout and it hadn't since reading DH.. Brilliant writing.
tinapo85 chapter 16 . 5/22
I only review when a story seriously impacts me emotionally. I read your warning at the beginning and couldn't fathom how you were going to pull it off. I was weeping bittersweet tears by the end. The way you handled the different ways of loving was profound and well done. Thank you for this fic. I felt the same feelings reading this as I did reading DH...which I think really says something.
ieatyourmuffins chapter 17 . 1/20
This made me cry. SO. HARD. It was beautiful. I just wish they could've had a happy ending.
How wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this story - it was intreaguing, novel, and well-thought-out. Younger Severus was wonderful! And while I would have liked to see Hermione tell Ron about the night with Severus, and their subsequent journey to come to terms with it (I imagine that though Ron would never completely understand why she did it, they would both learn that being in love, and in a long-term, stable relationship does not mean you have to have the same opinions and reactions, as long as you remember that this is someone you love, with valid feelings), I thought the Snape side of it was wrapped up very nicely - a realistic conclusion to Severus's emotional journey, and cute besides. Overall, this is definitely one of the best Severus or Hermione or SSHG fics I have ever read.
Happy new year!
Julia
GrinningCat chapter 17 . 9/23/2015
Damn you, woman, treating my heart as if it belonged to you! You have me gutted and snivelling here. Aaagh.

The story was heart wrenching, but rang very true. Probably we hg/ss lovers need a dose of realism from time to time. But now I'll have to go and read the most saccharine snamione fluff to heal my wounded heart.
NaomiK chapter 17 . 8/5/2015
Well, I thought this was brilliant. And it takes courage to properly do something like this. Kudos!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2015
Sooooo...Firstly, I'd like to point out that I don't usually review BUT your story was really moving and I just couldn't help it!
It's about 5 o'clock in the morning and my eyes are all puffy from the tears I shed...however I enjoyed every moment of it. Gongratulations in my opinion you managed to write an intricate plot line based on the real universe that could have even be true.
Hooe you
Setsuna24 chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
This last 3 chapters made me cry yet the ending was so satisfying despit how sad it was. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Sarah chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
I'm planning on reviewing this later under my account but right now all i can say is that you should have kept the working title. And tgat i cried. I cried and cried and cried like i havent cried since snape died in cannon. I was decastated then and i am just as devastated now. I get why he had to die, but it really hits me. Hard. Thank you for the story.
korppi74 chapter 17 . 6/28/2015
Oh my, I'm rather a sucker for happy ending.. but this... well, at least someone happy, right? If I was her, maybe I just kill myself and ask someone to put my portrait beside of his. I always love Severus character and here you portrayed him so well. Maybe you don't give me ending the way I preferred, but you give story that makes me close to tears and when I finished reading Harry Potter book I always think that Severus deserves something far more better that (the epilogue), well.. finally, I must say thank you for this beautiful, remarkable, heart-wrenching story. You do a great job, mate!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Dear Future Readers: If you actually LIKE an SS/HG HEA, do NOT read this story. The writer fucks them over royally.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/5/2015
amazing story! Truly wonderful! And so true.. I cryed buckets during it, something that I rarely do. but this story was.. I hardly can express the rain of feelings I had to go through. I don't think I met often such a beautifuly described character. Snape was not a main character in the original story and even the fanfiction rarely bring forward such an amazingly complex character. He is beautifuly flawed in his humanity! Thank you for this story, it was worth it - my day and night spent in reading it, without beeing able to let it go, and the buckets of tears.. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/13/2015
Beautiful story. Definitely canon-compliant, but also bittersweet. Knowing the future and knowing that it was locked in place and death and loneliness ensured... Snape deserved far more than a week's happiness. :( Thank you for writing this, it gave me a new perspective on the Harry Potter books.
mshccs chapter 17 . 8/17/2014
I'm crying buckets of tears here for snape... Bittersweet ending... Good story... :)