Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
fizzgigger chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
The dream threw me a bit at first. I wondered if the future had changed and he had now been killed during that 3rd year. But then I was relieved it was just a merged dream!

*sputters* his "regard" for her? Can I slap him for that?

okay, never mind the slap, I teared up by the time I got to the Snow White curse.

*sputters more* Ron? Ron?!
MollysSister chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I am beyond giddy that Dumbles fell for the whole "unrequitted love of Lily Potter story" Oh how I wish JKR would have thought of that.

I HATE that he has to back in time and live out his horrible life only to die. Talk about unfair and tragic. Oh you evil evil author. Where is my happy ending? ((sobs))
MollysSister chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Very clever of you and the journal who can write back to young Snape. Too bad they didnt have more time to catch up. Then again i do like (very much) how things are going now!
fizzgigger chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
omg, knowing that they were together and he had to leave like that... this is so much more tragic than his unrequited love for Lily. And that makes him so much more the braver.

Still sitting here in utter how events had to happen, how they *did* happen, that Severus was strong enough to do it. and oh gosh, poor Hermione!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Oh, you've got me completely and totally hooked. I love that you're flipping the typical time-turner fic on it's ass. I greatly look forward to your next update.
stephanie chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Really looking forward to the portrait snape/hermione confrontation
Neraluz chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
You shouldn't cringe... after all, if the title wasn't enough of a warning, there was the note in the first chapter. However, that doesn't stop the shipper in me (and the part of me that shudders in horror at the idea of Ron and Hermione even without any alternatives explored) from screaming out in protest.

Very well written story, I would normally have never even clicked the link with where I knew it would go, but I was bored and then couldn't stop reading.
Antagonist Len chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
You should cringe :)
Haven't reviewed in a while cause phone typing sucks and I'm usually not patient enough to wait until I'm at a computer to read a new chapter.. good stuff.
I liked the reasoning in this one.
blackjack30942 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
You can't stop here just like that!
JarODirt chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Crycrycrycry T_T This story is so amazing holy holy crap! Post more more! 8D
Midnightawakenonyou chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
this was just a evil cliffhanger and i hope he can save himself this time..
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
I haven't posted on here in a while but woo! I'm loving this! I can't wait for 13!
3 Chuck
Mari Wollsch chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
brandon279 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
i had bad feeling since Snape had talked with his future self, i think that this whole fic will turn to be a useless diversion where everything follows the canon and its epilogue. but still... i am hoping that you would prove me wrong
Nutters4Potter chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Wow. He just left without saying goodbye. I hope the journals are worth it.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »