Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
aimoon chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
You better make this better for Snape. Although you did title it, "Yet Everything Stays the Same" so I guess expecting Snape to not have to spend two decades moping after a memory would be unreasonable. Gah, and now he's doing the whole, "live happy without me" nonsense.

I wouldn't burn you at the stake. This story has been unique and well written, but I am going to be sad for a fictional character if even in fanfiction he can't catch a break in the end.
JeniDRalph chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
This was beyond heartbreaking. I'm so sad for both of them.

This story has been crafted so beautifully. Thank you for including the journal entries. They were very moving.
duj chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Ron? Why would she want him?
MollysSister chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
YOur damn straight their conversation is not finished. RON ? RON? Are you out of your writerly mind? Forget Ron. We need to pry Snape out of that portait and give them both some much needed naked time. Make it so. Engage.
snapefan520 chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
God, I just love this story. My finger keeps itching to hit the 'favorite story' box, but I am making myself wait until the end first. I really, really, really don't want Hermione to end up with Ron, but considering Severus is dead...I don't see that not happening. I know your are sticking with canon, but...aack...this chapter made me so sad. Not Lily, but Hermione...everything for her.

Okay...I will try to remain patient for the next chapter.
fizzgigger chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
The dream threw me a bit at first. I wondered if the future had changed and he had now been killed during that 3rd year. But then I was relieved it was just a merged dream!

*sputters* his "regard" for her? Can I slap him for that?

okay, never mind the slap, I teared up by the time I got to the Snow White curse.

*sputters more* Ron? Ron?!
MollysSister chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I am beyond giddy that Dumbles fell for the whole "unrequitted love of Lily Potter story" Oh how I wish JKR would have thought of that.

I HATE that he has to back in time and live out his horrible life only to die. Talk about unfair and tragic. Oh you evil evil author. Where is my happy ending? ((sobs))
MollysSister chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Very clever of you and the journal who can write back to young Snape. Too bad they didnt have more time to catch up. Then again i do like (very much) how things are going now!
fizzgigger chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
omg, knowing that they were together and he had to leave like that... this is so much more tragic than his unrequited love for Lily. And that makes him so much more the braver.

Still sitting here in utter amazement...at how events had to happen, how they *did* happen, that Severus was strong enough to do it. and oh gosh, poor Hermione!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
Oh, you've got me completely and totally hooked. I love that you're flipping the typical time-turner fic on it's ass. I greatly look forward to your next update.
stephanie chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Really looking forward to the portrait snape/hermione confrontation
Neraluz chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
You shouldn't cringe... after all, if the title wasn't enough of a warning, there was the note in the first chapter. However, that doesn't stop the shipper in me (and the part of me that shudders in horror at the idea of Ron and Hermione even without any alternatives explored) from screaming out in protest.

Very well written story, I would normally have never even clicked the link with where I knew it would go, but I was bored and then couldn't stop reading.
Antagonist Len chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
You should cringe :)
Haven't reviewed in a while cause phone typing sucks and I'm usually not patient enough to wait until I'm at a computer to read a new chapter.. good stuff.
I liked the reasoning in this one.
blackjack30942 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
You can't stop here just like that!
JarODirt chapter 12 . 8/16/2012