Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
brandon279 chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
i had bad feeling since Snape had talked with his future self, i think that this whole fic will turn to be a useless diversion where everything follows the canon and its epilogue. but still... i am hoping that you would prove me wrong
Nutters4Potter chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Wow. He just left without saying goodbye. I hope the journals are worth it.
JeniDRalph chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Don't cringe.. we all knew it was coming. Damn it all! I need more. More, I tell you.

Poor little Severus.. nothing is easy for him. :(

Portrait!Severus has a helluva lot of explaining to do.

I can't wait. :)
curlyjor chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
This story is fabulous. I really like the way you write and I love your Severus. I always like reading about him when he was younger and not so jaded. Quite a cliffhanger! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
In for a knut, as they say...(shakes head) I suppose it's about time for Hermione to loosen up and become a bit more spontaneous, but she sure doesn't do it by halves, does she? ;)

All I can think is, poor Hermione and poor Severus! It kills me that you're going to rip them apart in the end. "She really was a woman after his own heart" had me grinning. Such profundity for such a simple pleasure as dinner. Very adolescent male!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ijoan chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I'm really glad that you're not bashing Ron. Hate it when any character gets bashed...they all deserve a chance. Anyway. Looking forward to more chapters. Interesting story!
Ijoan chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Amazing twist! Really didn't see it coming. Kept expecting for Hermione to show up and was pleasantly surprised. :)
Ijoan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
What a great opening chapter! Well written and paced. The characters were IC too. Just when I was giving up on fanfiction I found this. And I especially like how you presented the relationship between Voldemort and Severus. And...and Severus actually FELT young. He was t the person who'd he become in books but I could see how he'd become like that.
MyDarlingSanceline chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
I absolutely love your writing! I've always loved time turner fic but this! A young Severus in Hermione's future with the chance to change ... it's incredibly awesome! Can't wait to read more!
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
That was a cruel place to end it!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
great story.
worrywart chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Hurry with the next chapter!
Mari Wollsch chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
lovely xx
Nutters4Potter chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
After years of fantasies and wanting, to have it pushed in your face would be overwhelming. Hopefully they remember the Dark Lord's prophylactics (haha).
fizzgigger chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Yay for the hidden journal entries! Can't wait to have all revealed. Clever man to hide it from Hermione.

Holey moley was that ever a seductive meal. Nice dessert coming too. ;)
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »