Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
JeniDRalph chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Don't cringe.. we all knew it was coming. Damn it all! I need more. More, I tell you.

Poor little Severus.. nothing is easy for him. :(

Portrait!Severus has a helluva lot of explaining to do.

I can't wait. :)
curlyjor chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
This story is fabulous. I really like the way you write and I love your Severus. I always like reading about him when he was younger and not so jaded. Quite a cliffhanger! Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
In for a knut, as they say...(shakes head) I suppose it's about time for Hermione to loosen up and become a bit more spontaneous, but she sure doesn't do it by halves, does she? ;)

All I can think is, poor Hermione and poor Severus! It kills me that you're going to rip them apart in the end. "She really was a woman after his own heart" had me grinning. Such profundity for such a simple pleasure as dinner. Very adolescent male!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ijoan chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
I'm really glad that you're not bashing Ron. Hate it when any character gets bashed...they all deserve a chance. Anyway. Looking forward to more chapters. Interesting story!
Ijoan chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Amazing twist! Really didn't see it coming. Kept expecting for Hermione to show up and was pleasantly surprised. :)
Ijoan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
What a great opening chapter! Well written and paced. The characters were IC too. Just when I was giving up on fanfiction I found this. And I especially like how you presented the relationship between Voldemort and Severus. And...and Severus actually FELT young. He was t the person who'd he become in books but I could see how he'd become like that.
MyDarlingSanceline chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
I absolutely love your writing! I've always loved time turner fic but this! A young Severus in Hermione's future with the chance to change ... it's incredibly awesome! Can't wait to read more!
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
That was a cruel place to end it!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
great story.
worrywart chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Hurry with the next chapter!
Mari Wollsch chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
lovely xx
Nutters4Potter chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
After years of fantasies and wanting, to have it pushed in your face would be overwhelming. Hopefully they remember the Dark Lord's prophylactics (haha).
fizzgigger chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Yay for the hidden journal entries! Can't wait to have all revealed. Clever man to hide it from Hermione.

Holey moley was that ever a seductive meal. Nice dessert coming too. ;)
JeniDRalph chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
Evil laugh, indeed. What a place to stop!

Indescribably wonderful, as always. (I'd be more specific, but that last scene blew all other thoughts and comments right out of my brain.)

Thank you! (Even though I'll be pouting until I read more.)
MollysSister chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
It makes me smile that Harry has sworn off quill and ink post graduation. Frankly I would assume anyone who has ever heard of the invention of a pen would. Just wait till the wizarding world finds out what a Sharpie can do. Whoa.

How novel Harry defending Ron to Hermione. I appreciate that Hermione is just as at fault if not more than Ron. He doesn’t have to be the scape goat in every story does he? Way to take the road less travelled. I have to shake my head at Hermione for not realizing she is still not being a proper friend to Ron. Can you please tell her that its possible to do more than one thing at once? She can research time travel AND apologize to Ron at the same time. Oh Hermione you are more messed up than I first thought. Looking forward to the next chapter!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »