Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
MollysSister chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
It makes me smile that Harry has sworn off quill and ink post graduation. Frankly I would assume anyone who has ever heard of the invention of a pen would. Just wait till the wizarding world finds out what a Sharpie can do. Whoa.

How novel Harry defending Ron to Hermione. I appreciate that Hermione is just as at fault if not more than Ron. He doesn’t have to be the scape goat in every story does he? Way to take the road less travelled. I have to shake my head at Hermione for not realizing she is still not being a proper friend to Ron. Can you please tell her that its possible to do more than one thing at once? She can research time travel AND apologize to Ron at the same time. Oh Hermione you are more messed up than I first thought. Looking forward to the next chapter!
fizzgigger chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
oh, poor Ron. I feel for him. Now I see Hermione has some blame in this too. However, I feel this is another support in Ron and Hermione *not* being together. There is nothing wrong with Ron wanting to be put first. He deserves to have someone who will give him that. But I don't think Hermione is the one to do it. She's been in the same position of being overlooked so you would think she would understand. But she's too fiercely independent to need someone the way Ron does. If she were truly in love with him, I think she'd be able to put Ron first the way he wants to, without having to work so hard at it. Because she would want to, not because she has to think so hard about what he wants. Then again, any relationship takes work, and she did need the wake up call from Harry to make her realize her actions. So I'm sure all will work out in the end!
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
One of the best pictures of both Harry and Ron's thoughtfulness that I've seen for a long time. I felt so sad thinking of Ron in his new suit, just wanting Hermione's attention for " a couple of hours..." I am nothing even close to a R/H shipper, yet I nearly felt like rooting for them as a couple when I read that. Of course, the fact that Hermione didn't see it probably shows a lack of attraction on her part.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update! Be safe on the road!
duj chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
"...what would happen to him if she did let him go home with no information?
Silly Hermione. Obviously the solution is to send Snape back with incorrect information that causes Voldemort to make fatal mistakes.

Ron being "one of the kindest, gentlest friends she'd ever had" is a bit of a stretch. Ron isn't kind or gentle. But the rest is true. He's always been put last, by everyone except Harry, and Hermione might have fancied him rotten, but she never respected or appreciated his good points.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Just loved this chapter. So many details to mull. It took me a few reads to catch that note about Snape's mom not necessarily dying. Plus that whole exchange between Hermione and Snape is especially interesting in light of how he's already learned what happened to the older Snape.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Great update. Interesting how she hasn't persuaded portrait Snape to give her advice.
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Oh the sweet agony you put me through. I haven't been this excited to see a fanfic update in a long, long time.
JeniDRalph chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Hmmm... I thought that Harry was a bit harsh. It's not really his business. She shouldn't be made to feel like the bad guy.

I never really thought about the fact that Ron coming back in the forest was overshadowed (in hindsight, since they didn't know it was Snape at the time) by Snape's deeds.

I know that the premise is that "everything stays the same", but I still cringe when I think of Ron and Hermione together.

I think that this was a great chapter... mostly because you made me feel so many things I don't normally feel while reading a SSHG story.

Thank you for something so different.
Nutters4Potter chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Guilty! Harry knows how to make her feel awful. Great update, thanks.
JaneDoh0 chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Another great chapter, but I look forward to more Snape! Your story makes his all the more tragic to me, given that he KNEW how things would play out in the end. Still, we always hurt the one we love (in fan fic anyway!)

I see how you are leading us to a Ron/Hermione ending (I do remember that you warned us this is canon-compliant), but we don't really need to see it, right :-)? I love Ron as a friend for Hermione, but I have no idea how JKR could have set Hermione up as an intelligent, opinionated, independent and ambitious woman and matched her with an anti-intellectual, jealous, needy, and family-oriented man.
JeniDRalph chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Well, he seems to be getting better at the flirting.

LOL! Only Severus Snape could disapparate from a painting. He's such a show off.

I really enjoyed this chapter. :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
Nice. This is indeed worth the wait. i really like the developments.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
ugh, please please please please update soon
fizzgigger chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter. Portrait Severus talking to past Severus was very enlightening. :) And yay for the dual comfort scenes!
Nutters4Potter chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Wow, I see the logic where he has to keep the time line and die. Maybe this time with Shape will help her recover so she can move on with her life. Thanks for the chapter.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »