Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
SusanMarieS chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Well im crying so much now. Thank you very much for this story. Its wonderful. Thank you.
SusanMarieS chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Oh no a cliff ganger, and I have to get ready to face the day. This is an awesome story. I truly look forward to continuing it. :)
Lady of Tenn chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I absolutely love this story. I couldn't put it down!
Arithmancy Master chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Wow, this was amazing.
A friend said that they had stopped reading fanfiction because everything worth reading had been done already. Well, this should prove them wrong.
I loved the way you portrayed Snape throughout the story. I've read other Snape-Hermione stories, but none suggesting that it was she rather than Lily that kept him going all those years.

One part really amused me though. On my daughter's bedroom wall are football memorabilia, rock posters and indeed a periodic table. Oh no, I thought, my daughter is Snape! I'll have to recommend this story to her.
fizzgigger chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
I think the way you have kept the story canon compliant is brilliant. Yes, you did warn us even if I was stubborn enough to hope otherwise. :) Still, I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing this great tale.
Mandy t chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
I just read this story in one sitting, and cried through the entire last half. It was one of the saddest stories I have ever read. I loved every word. Keep writing.
pwrmom2 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
Loved this!
dedanaan chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
I loved this story - it kept with the epilogue, but gave us an intriguing look at how things could have happened. The romance was so bittersweet and I did wish things could have been different, but it had to end the way it did and I loved the scene between Snape's portrait and Rose. Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.
JasmineT chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Gahhhh this was such a fantastic story! I absolutely loved it! Even though I wish you really really made him live and have a happily ever after with Hermione (cause between Severus and Ron, I'm totally team Sev) but I understand why you had to have him die. Sigh...but thank you for writing such a wonderfully unique and sad and heartrendering story. (: Cheers 3
odogoddess chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Achingly wonderful.
Saint Snape chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Good story.
leiasky chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Very well written, agonizingly painful and sad story. Nicely done!
ProperT chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
This was an amazing story! I love when I read stories that actually have an amazing twist! And you should've stuck with your guts- the story would've been just as good if you called it- the hero dies in this one...
paisleymll chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
I read all 17 chapters tonight. I am soaked in tears from the sad dignity of Shape. I have to be work in 2 hours, but I am glad to have read your story. Thank you for sharing it!
Dearlady2002 chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Aww, you made a pregnant lady cry.. Wait, that's not terribly hard to do, is it? I loved the story but can't say the same about the ending, only because I'm a sap who likes happy endings and who staunchly refuses to believe that our beloved potions master dies at the end of the series.. That said, I still must thank you for sharing your hard work with all of us.
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »