Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
Imraphel chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
Why haven't I read this before? Simply superb.
evilteddybear chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Thanks for writing this. It's a take I haven't seen before.
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Awwww. I hoped that he would stay. It was really good
lafauxpas chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
oxon chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
A wonderful story - beautifully crafted (yes, crafted - it's obvious how much work and care went into this) with a true love for the characters. Hermione and Snape are canon-compliant of course, and yet we come away from this having learned more about them and that is really quite beautiful. Of course, the fact that this is a time-travel fic that does not send Hermione to the past but rather upends that is fun too. So: I loved your premise from the start. Of course, as an ardent fan of the HGSS ship, I would have loved to have seen them come out of this together, but your melanchloy but at-peace ending fit perfectly.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
i love it. and yes, we knew chapters ago how it would end, and i think you did an absolutely inspiring and mesmerizing job, i love it soo much. true to the books, yet incredibly creative and romantic. i'd love to show my story, but i don't know how you feel about threesomes, it used to be at GE but i had some problems with the Administrators, (instead of not approving a chapter they took the whole story down, suffice to say i did not bother myself with reposting) i absolutely loved this story, Snape remains the hero and Hermione remains the survivor, everything is as we know it, but, my, everything does change.
WannabeWolfe chapter 17 . 1/24/2013
;_; A lovely end to a wonderful story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Wow! What an impressive story. So glad I found a link to it. You have my admiration!
CelticGlamazon chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
You made me cry hard over this story. It was beautifully written, and I'm glad you strayed from the norm.
SusanMarieS chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Well im crying so much now. Thank you very much for this story. Its wonderful. Thank you.
SusanMarieS chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Oh no a cliff ganger, and I have to get ready to face the day. This is an awesome story. I truly look forward to continuing it. :)
Lady of Tenn chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I absolutely love this story. I couldn't put it down!
Arithmancy Master chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
Wow, this was amazing.
A friend said that they had stopped reading fanfiction because everything worth reading had been done already. Well, this should prove them wrong.
I loved the way you portrayed Snape throughout the story. I've read other Snape-Hermione stories, but none suggesting that it was she rather than Lily that kept him going all those years.

One part really amused me though. On my daughter's bedroom wall are football memorabilia, rock posters and indeed a periodic table. Oh no, I thought, my daughter is Snape! I'll have to recommend this story to her.
fizzgigger chapter 17 . 11/13/2012
I think the way you have kept the story canon compliant is brilliant. Yes, you did warn us even if I was stubborn enough to hope otherwise. :) Still, I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing this great tale.
Mandy t chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
I just read this story in one sitting, and cried through the entire last half. It was one of the saddest stories I have ever read. I loved every word. Keep writing.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »