Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
Guest in Europe chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Very, very cleverly thought out story. Yes, i still hate that Severus died, but there are lots of stories around where he didn't, so I can enjoy this interesting time-travel story as a change. I thought for a magical moment that time-travel Severus was going to father a child... that would have been an interesting take on things. However, that would be AU and out of the ethos of your story.
Thank you for your hard work on this story.
rebeccakelsey chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
This is probably one of the best Snap/Hermione fanfics I have ever read. I literally stopped everything I was supposed to do today so that I could read it through the end. Wow. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of your fics.

Kindness is the best accessory,
Rebecca
Mimi35Mimi chapter 17 . 5/19/2014
Thank you! It's a really beautifull, well written and touching story. I'm so glad I've found it.

I honestly prefere when Snape lives in ff, but it's just beacause I try reject what makes me sad (a propos your last AN). And in ff it's easy enough. Yet it was good to read your story as much as your AN. To feel an acceptance of what is unavoidable, that gives true peace. And I like that.
Of course, there is whole time-turner topic with questions like; who started this timeline; was it that Snape were doing only what he knew he had done earlier etc. It gives me a headache just from trying figuring it out :) but I liked that nonetheless.

Good luck with other stories!
Dani chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
This story made my heart ache. It's so tragically beautiful. I know I went into this knowing that it would be canon-compliant but by the end I didn't want it to be. That being said, your ending is amazing. It is perfect, from the concept to the writing and the characters. You've kept them all true to canon while adding depth and layers. Just phenomenal. Thank you so much.
Kurai Ummei chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
The romantic in me hates your ending.
iluvaqt chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
I sobbed like a baby reading Severus' conversation with Rose... Ahh I don't know whether to be happy or upset that you moved me to tears. Only someone with pure and selfless live would wish their loved one not to mourn forever but to live a full and happy life.
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
It broke my heart that he still ended up dead and she moved on with Ron... as in canon, i know, and usually i just stick to fanfics i know will end more happily... but again, beautiful story.
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Amazing fic so far! :) LOVE it! And your twist on the history! Makes it seem almost plausible... lol
Terahlyanwe chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
This was an amazing story! Massive kudos. :)
thedragonswife chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Wow. That was so melancholy and deep and and fits so well with the Harry Potter Canon. I'm truly impressed!
Elina1 chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
I hoped so much that Hermione would somehow come back to the shack and save him at the last moment! And be with him! He so much deserved it! I cried there at the end, this is how good you are! Thank you very much! Even though I expected happily ever after and you did not deliver does not diminish my enjoyment from your supreme writing!
librarianmum chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Wow. Just wow. I started reading this last night, and I thought it was beautiful from beginning to end. Wonderful to see Ron portrayed like a normal human being instead of evil incarnate. And I loved that portrait Snape saw his qualities. The conversation between Snape and Rose was beautifully done - sad because it reflected the kind-of teacher student relationship that he could have had with Hermione if he hadn't had to pretend to dislike her.
Imraphel chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
Why haven't I read this before? Simply superb.
evilteddybear chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Thanks for writing this. It's a take I haven't seen before.
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Awwww. I hoped that he would stay. It was really good
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »