Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
Dani chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
This story made my heart ache. It's so tragically beautiful. I know I went into this knowing that it would be canon-compliant but by the end I didn't want it to be. That being said, your ending is amazing. It is perfect, from the concept to the writing and the characters. You've kept them all true to canon while adding depth and layers. Just phenomenal. Thank you so much.
Kurai Ummei chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
The romantic in me hates your ending.
iluvaqt chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
I sobbed like a baby reading Severus' conversation with Rose... Ahh I don't know whether to be happy or upset that you moved me to tears. Only someone with pure and selfless live would wish their loved one not to mourn forever but to live a full and happy life.
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
It broke my heart that he still ended up dead and she moved on with Ron... as in canon, i know, and usually i just stick to fanfics i know will end more happily... but again, beautiful story.
TheLions'PaleProtector chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Amazing fic so far! :) LOVE it! And your twist on the history! Makes it seem almost plausible... lol
Terahlyanwe chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
This was an amazing story! Massive kudos. :)
thedragonswife chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Wow. That was so melancholy and deep and and fits so well with the Harry Potter Canon. I'm truly impressed!
Elina1 chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
I hoped so much that Hermione would somehow come back to the shack and save him at the last moment! And be with him! He so much deserved it! I cried there at the end, this is how good you are! Thank you very much! Even though I expected happily ever after and you did not deliver does not diminish my enjoyment from your supreme writing!
librarianmum chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Wow. Just wow. I started reading this last night, and I thought it was beautiful from beginning to end. Wonderful to see Ron portrayed like a normal human being instead of evil incarnate. And I loved that portrait Snape saw his qualities. The conversation between Snape and Rose was beautifully done - sad because it reflected the kind-of teacher student relationship that he could have had with Hermione if he hadn't had to pretend to dislike her.
Imraphel chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
Why haven't I read this before? Simply superb.
evilteddybear chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
Thanks for writing this. It's a take I haven't seen before.
Aisha04 chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Awwww. I hoped that he would stay. It was really good
lafauxpas chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
Wow
oxon chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
A wonderful story - beautifully crafted (yes, crafted - it's obvious how much work and care went into this) with a true love for the characters. Hermione and Snape are canon-compliant of course, and yet we come away from this having learned more about them and that is really quite beautiful. Of course, the fact that this is a time-travel fic that does not send Hermione to the past but rather upends that is fun too. So: I loved your premise from the start. Of course, as an ardent fan of the HGSS ship, I would have loved to have seen them come out of this together, but your melanchloy but at-peace ending fit perfectly.
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
i love it. and yes, we knew chapters ago how it would end, and i think you did an absolutely inspiring and mesmerizing job, i love it soo much. true to the books, yet incredibly creative and romantic. i'd love to show my story, but i don't know how you feel about threesomes, it used to be at GE but i had some problems with the Administrators, (instead of not approving a chapter they took the whole story down, suffice to say i did not bother myself with reposting) i absolutely loved this story, Snape remains the hero and Hermione remains the survivor, everything is as we know it, but, my, everything does change.
271 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »