Reviews for Yet Everything Stays the Same
Nutters4Potter chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
That was a great compliant fic.
ApollinaV chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Oh how lovely. The generational jump was perfect. Sometimes history is best viewed from the perspective of many years. Thank you and your wonderful team for such a compelling story.
curlyjor chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Amazing story. I wished Hermione and Severus could have ended up together but if they couldn't this was an amazing ending and story. I really enjoyed the part with Snape an Rose I thought that was fitting. I definitely cried a little too. But all in all it was a great story.
MollysSister chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
I am glad you were able to give Severus the closure that he never got from JKR. Painful though it was to read it, I am feeling content with it. Thank you!
bournespeed chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Bittersweet ending. RIP Severus
JaneDoh0 chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Wow. This story was so amazing. You make the tragedy of Snape's life just so painful, so I am glad Portrait Snape gets to feel like it wasn't a waste. I am still not a fan of Ron/Hermione, and it bothers me to no end that JKR tacked on a bad fanfic epilogue to her epic story, but I admire your ability to stay within her lines.
JeniDRalph chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Your Author's Note made me cry. You're right, of course. This was a beautiful story. You've done an amazing job. I'm really sorry to see it end. I've loved every minute of it.

I forgive you for being canon-compliant. ;) Now, to lift my spirits and attempt to forget that Severus died, I must go and read some EWE and AU fics. :D

Thank you!
aureliasilver chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
Ok, I'm going to be honest here, I did not read the whole chapter. I could not bring myself to. But I did read the very last part, and though it was bittersweet and satisfying in a way, I still feel torn that Snape ends up essentially in the same state as in the original :(

Still I just had to read to see how you ended it.
Antagonist Len chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
I loved this whole experience.
hated the tulip scene though.
And I liked your last note, it's deep and true :)
Isis78-13 chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
Wow I love this story, please update soon. Its very emotional and you never can know what is going to happen next!
christev chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
This has me biting my nails. I know it's a different kind of HEA ending than I'm used to, but Ron's attitude and stance are so... Ron. Doesn't look all that good. The way you're writing Ron seems absolutely spot on, a few years older and more mature than he's often portrayed, coming into his own manhood. He seems very much 'been there, heard that' with Hermione, probably for good reason. And he's REALLY making me nervous! (can't you post the second half tomorrow?)
duj chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
But Ron *doesn't* change in canon. He''s still the same prejudiced yob in the epilogue. So that wasn't good advice.
Cherry Seraphym chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
That would have been a pretty awesome title. But I think it might have kept me from reading the story. The present title has a melancholy tinge that is somehow inviting. And I'll confess that despite your warnings, I was hoping he made it somehow. With that as a title, there'd have been no room for my hopeful denial.

Thanks for a great chapter. I love how alive Harry and Ron are; somehow you convey the sense of them as people, even though they're really just minor characters here. Looking forward to the rest, and trying to hold together my heart after Severus' final messages.
fizzgigger chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
must you make me him more of a romantic figure than ever? Yes, of course you must, because Severus Snape is that. The 2nd journal made me tear up. (This would such a fabulous woman's channel romantic movie. *grin* I so love them. )

I'm surprised that she opted to tell Harry and Ron the whole truth, but I suppose it's the keeping of that truth that has strained things between them for so long, that it was time to come clean.

I think your title works very well as a chapter title. As a story title...it is my opinion that it just casts a pall over the story before you've even begun. I was depressed as soon as I saw the title for this chapter, and I already knew it had happened and what was coming (sort of)! Then again, you are the author and sometimes you may just have to say "hell with it" even when there's the majority against you. I would still have read the story willingly and eagerly because it is the story that makes the story, not the title.
Nutters4Potter chapter 16 . 9/14/2012
I hope this brings the friends back together. Is she going to tell them about the last night?
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »