Reviews for Very Good Words
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
This is a masterpiece. It needs waaaaay more views and reviews.

'You Are Beautiful' was one of the most frustrating KDramas I have ever watched, mostly because I loved all the pairings, from Closet-Softy McGuyliner, to poor neglected Shin Woo, to fun guy Jeremy.. I couldn't decide which pairing I liked best.

This fic satisied the Team Jeremy part of me today. Good job!
DarkSoulKagome9010 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
O_O omg thank you for writing this! It's so touching and makes me feel like ima going to cry again. I cried at this part of the Drama since it was just to heart breaking seeing Hong Ki/Jeremy being that way! i wanted to give him a big hug when i saw that scene.
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Aw Jeremy...I agree Jeremy or Shinwoo are not bad choices either. But it was fate...I felt Shinwoo had a really good chance...if fate doesn't always direct Mi Nyu to Taekyung. While I did feel bad for Jeremy, his character seem to serve more of a comic relief role. I'm proud of him for being able to get a hold of his emotions much more cleanly and resolutely. It gets too dramatic otherwise. This was a good piece, and a good scene.

I recently have come to like LHK's voice. Since I usually listen to pop more, so I rarely listen to FTisland. But after watching You're Beautiful from start to end...I really like LHK's versions of the drama songs; he voice is great. Actually I was watching We Got Married global version recently before I decided to go watch You're Beautiful. It was weird to recall that he doesn't like to act cute in WGM...but that's what he is as Jeremy XD.
The Lady Ayla chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Awww, this scene made me teary-eyed ;(
HopelessBlonde chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is also one of my favorite scenes and you did a beautiful job with it
Vivien G chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I always loved this scene, and for some reason during the first couple episodes I clearly thought these 2 would've been together, but boy was I wrong.. D: I still support this couple anyway (as a crack or whatever you wanna call it) I support the main couple to but, I just could never get over this scene :'(
iLikeCookies12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved this scene ;( Poor Jeremy!
Shadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I... cried. Seriously i loved this. i always wanted her to end with Jeremy or Shin Woo. i'm glad a smart person like u decided to make an amazing fanfic like this. thank u for making it so awesome. :) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012