Reviews for Very Good Words
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 1 . 2/20
Aw Jeremy...I agree Jeremy or Shinwoo are not bad choices either. But it was fate...I felt Shinwoo had a really good chance...if fate doesn't always direct Mi Nyu to Taekyung. While I did feel bad for Jeremy, his character seem to serve more of a comic relief role. I'm proud of him for being able to get a hold of his emotions much more cleanly and resolutely. It gets too dramatic otherwise. This was a good piece, and a good scene.

I recently have come to like LHK's voice. Since I usually listen to pop more, so I rarely listen to FTisland. But after watching You're Beautiful from start to end...I really like LHK's versions of the drama songs; he voice is great. Actually I was watching We Got Married global version recently before I decided to go watch You're Beautiful. It was weird to recall that he doesn't like to act cute in WGM...but that's what he is as Jeremy XD.
Hylla chapter 1 . 1/5
Awww, this scene made me teary-eyed ;(
HopelessBlonde chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is also one of my favorite scenes and you did a beautiful job with it
Vivien G chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I always loved this scene, and for some reason during the first couple episodes I clearly thought these 2 would've been together, but boy was I wrong.. D: I still support this couple anyway (as a crack or whatever you wanna call it) I support the main couple to but, I just could never get over this scene :'(
iLikeCookies12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I loved this scene ;( Poor Jeremy!
Shadow chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I... cried. Seriously i loved this. i always wanted her to end with Jeremy or Shin Woo. i'm glad a smart person like u decided to make an amazing fanfic like this. thank u for making it so awesome. :) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012