Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
missabbylynn chapter 52 . 6/16
So I just read this story in two days and I am absolutely in love! I've never been able to find a Punk/OC story that I liked because people seem to write him completely wrong, but I'm obsessed! I absolutely love Jordan and Phil together. To the point where it gets on my nerves when everyone seems to try to pull them apart lol. Also, idk if this is an unpopular opinion but I hate Arden and Nick together! It just seems forced to me. I really want to see her and Stephen together! It just seems like there's more chemistry there. Can't wait for the next update!
swthrt890 chapter 52 . 6/9
Yay! so glad to see your back. I got so incredibly excited when I saw this jump to the top of my favorites list. Great chapter :)
angelsdee327 chapter 52 . 6/9
I am not going to lie - I squealed like a kid on Christmas when I opened my email and saw the notification for this update! I MISSED YOU!

Wow! More Shield-centric and Joe is a shameless flirt! I loved it! Jon and Colby are trying so hard to keep the big man in check but he seems real determined. Again, not going to lie but they would be an incredible couple too.

I've always thought that her and Randy could literally rule the world like two Brains and no Pinky. Last chapter, their chemistry trying to figure out what was going on with John was unbelievable - their one-liners while they scrutinized their friend was so fantastic. (I had to re-read it before I read this one to remember where we were) Definitely not a romantic chemistry but best buds and rulers of all they survey - for sure.

I still feel for Stephen though. I have been holding out hope that he and Arden would get together. Nothing against Nic - he's a great boyfriend - but Irish seems like he's hung up on her and it really looked like they were headed in that direction way back at the beginning before Nic swept on to the scene. Of course, her, Stephen and Stu are a great Three Amigos but Nic hates that. Little flashes of possessiveness come through from him and I'll flashback and say I wanted to slap him when he bitched out Irish for her getting hurt when they went out. I get the flash of protectiveness and sudden overreaction but surely he knows that Stephen would never intentionally hurt her.

I know, I'm all over the place with my comments but I can't remember what I reviewed in the past and I tend to re-read this entire fic every once in a while so bear with me.

I am dying to see what happens when Randy and Jordan get the truth out of John about the terms of finalizing his divorce. That will not go over well but I am excited to see it happen if you decide to do it. I know I mentioned once that John and Jordan would be a great couple too and I know he feels it for her as well - maybe more seriously than Joe.

And I'm dreading to find out what Steph is holding back from them as insinuated in this chapter. Dreading it because it sounds so damn ominous.

And lastly, Phil and Jordan are just trucking along in loving bliss. They almost seem like they are in a cocoon of just them at times. Very cool that Steph finally saw the light and realized how happy Phil is with her, and that she choked down her pride and congratulated him on his PWI mentions.

Missed you, woman! Can't wait for more but I think my fingers might. They hurt from typing this review but I couldn't stop in all my damn excitement.
Morrowsong chapter 52 . 6/9
Great chapter! Joe is creepy cute, is that a thing? I think so. Can't wait for more!
GoalDigger chapter 52 . 6/9
Great chapter! Cant wait to see what happens next.
bella315 chapter 52 . 6/9
Oh lala, I see TROUBLE on tge horizon! Joe better watch himself. And John totally sees it and is kind of jealous.
Sweet scene between Phil and Stephanie. Jordon really brings out the best in people.
So great that you updated this. I was missing them all!
bella315 chapter 51 . 5/8
Hi, so I am checking out my favorite stories to see where they at. You haven't updated in so long. Any plans on changing that any time soon? Because it would be such a pitty if you wouldn't. So please, give us more.
swthrt890 chapter 51 . 4/8
Seriously i adore this story. I cannot wait for more
John and Jordan have an excellent relationship, I would like to see them as they interact as a couple. Pléyade update soon
rollinsthefreeshooter chapter 51 . 1/15
I spent like a week shotgunning this story and I love it. Your OCs are awesome and really add to the depth of the story, and I love Jordan and Phil together so so much and will be heartbroken if they don't end up together. There's a lot going on but you do a great job keeping it consistent and believable, and I can't wait for the next update :)
Angelsdee327 chapter 51 . 12/25/2016
Phil waking up to balloons everywhere! Jordan is the sweetest woman ever. Wait! She's close with Randy so let me change that - she's the most thoughtful woman ever. (I still think those 2 could conquer the world.)

I love that the vets tried to get the newbies drunk and Ste and Stu ended up being plastered, needing to be put to bed. And Jo and Bry swapping their shoes is hysterical.

The GPS is condescending and doesn't have Nic's best interests in heart. Hahaha!

Joe is working Jordan hard. Haha! I love it! The big man is smooth.

I can just see the butthurt look and pouty lip on John's face when Jordan said she wasn't going to be at his Make-a-Wish thing. Oh those two! She would move heaven and earth for him just as much as she does for Phil. And the lengths this man is going through in his divorce to protect Jordan is just insanely sweet and protective.

I literally cringed when Vince told Steph that he wants Jo and Phil to keep their relationship private. Like Punk doesn't hate management enough already? Get involved in his personal life and he'll flip his shit.

Cabana really is a shameless fanboy. It is adorable.

"There's no better cock block in the world." Hahaha! And he was right!

"You almost made me feel real emotions." Hahahaha! Best Randy ever!

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" "You do look great in that suit, Randy." "I know I do." Oh these two kill me!

I had to do another review for my more in-depth style. I just couldn't leave it with the few points I made on my logged in review. ~Dee
Ava chapter 51 . 12/18/2016
Great update! It was well worth the wait. Can't wait for the next one!
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 51 . 12/13/2016
Arden and Nick moving in with each other... YES!YES!YES! Sorry couldn't help myself. I think it's a great idea now she just has to persuade her Mum that it's time she got her own place. Arden needs to stop thinking so hard about everything and once in awhile trust what her heart is saying.

I think I've mentioned it before but with every chapter I'm moving closer and closer to wanting something to happen between John and Jordan. He's very considerate when it comes to her, he wants what's best for her and even though I want to hit him over the head for agreeing to his ex's ridiculous demands, he thought about Jordan and didn't want her to be dragged unfairly through the mud anymore than she already has been. I just don't get that same feeling from Phil. I got the impression that he was putting on a show for the cameras just to spite Stephanie and if I was Jordan that would raise a red flag for me.

So it will be very interesting too see how all of this plays out and if Stephanie will follow through on Vince's wishes. Time will tell I guess.

I loved Colt mentioning he had lunch with Harry. No matter what, that man and his crazy antics always makes me laugh. And he's right I think Phil's going to need all the help he can get if he wants to win Harry over. Just not sure if our lovable comedy wrestler is the right person for the job though. lol.

Thanks for the update!

S-M1
angelsdee327 chapter 51 . 12/9/2016
Randy and Jordan are truly diabolical. I love them as friends! Their exchange at the end was great!

Nick and Arden are so cute and I love that he's willing to move if it suits her. The pillow discussion was epic! And no way would I get rid of mine either.

Whew! Steph is between a rock and hard place with her dad and Phil. I don't see trying to keep them apart for appearances sake going over real well at all. And I definitely see Phil's point about the favoritism on John and rearranging the universe to have Jordan there and not budging on letting her make his DVD release.

Granted Jordan made it happen in both cases but didn't have to kill herself to make John's event like she did to get to Phil's.

One last thing - Colt is the man!
Leah Tatyana Nicole chapter 51 . 12/9/2016
Randy and Jordan together are always funny. I Linda think her and dean would be funny together also. Please please please whatever you do DO NOT break Jordan and Phil up! Bring in Nikki for john