Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Please update
please update soon
Update soon, thank per the chapter
I liked the chapters
The chapters are awesome. Update soon.
StephLauren chapter 47 . 7/28
Great chapter!
xSamiliciousx chapter 47 . 7/28
Great updates!
We need Dean Ambrose up in here!
Imarie chapter 45 . 6/18
Thanks for the new chapters and forgive the failure to check before. I'm busy working and preparing a wedding. Update soon this story and your other new story.
angelsdee327 chapter 45 . 6/16
Randy and the luggage! Hahahaha! U-Haul! Can't stop laughing!

Phil denying he wants to tell his problems to Stu and ends up spilling his guts anyway! Stu telling Jordan I love you!

Jordan storming the men's locker room! John trying to avoid her until she narrows her eyes and he caves! Hahahaha! Wussy! Jordan and Randy both saying "it's Monday" when he uses that lame excuse. John admitting he felt like being a defiant child-man and not wanting to listen to women.

I do miss Arden hanging out with Stu and Stephen though. Glad Stu pointed that out to her. I admit, I originally thought she'd end up with Stephen at the beginning before Nic wiggled in there.

Missed you and your great writing! Hope to see more soon!
xSamiliciousx chapter 45 . 6/15
Great chapter!
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 45 . 6/14
I don't even know where to start. This chapter seemed SUPER long (which you know I love) so thank you very much!

Okay let's start with Miss Arden. It sounds like our U.K boys are in desperate need of a nerdy video game night with their Musketeer. Now I totally understand not being able to focus on much else around Ziggy, especially when his shirt is off, but she needs to carve out some time for her other boyfriends too :) And I loved Stu's gift. lol

Cena IS digging himself a deeper and deeper hole in regards to his not one night, not two night but three night stand! I get wanting to put his disaster of a marriage behind him, but not with Maeve. I get the feeling she might be a tad CLINGY. Take Jordan's advice and stop this while you still can.

Phil, man up and say it already before other people's words and actions start to seep in a little more and turn Jordan's head, mind and heart. She's all fun and care free on the outside, but on the inside she's like all us of Women, we won't stay around forever no matter how we feel if we think our partner isn't fully committed.

Looking forward to the panel I hope it goes the way Jordan wants it too.

Thanks for the update!

PS, I'm really hoping what Ashley needs to tell John face to face isn't what I think it is. Trying to remember how long ago they were together...?!
Imarie chapter 44 . 6/3
I loved the Jordan and John interation
nattiebroskette chapter 44 . 5/11
Great birthday chapter for Jordan. Well done!
Great chapter.