Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
xFreeToFlyx chapter 50 . 8/11
Great chapter.
Leah Tatyana Nicole chapter 50 . 8/10
Omg I love Jordan and Phill
Question who is Jordan's face claim
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 50 . 8/10
Okay where to start, so much "JJ" in this chapter my face is sore from smiling so much.

John's call was definitely about his divorce and it sounds like he will just give Liz whatever he can to make her shut up and go away...don't blame him. I'm happy that in such a stressful time that Jordan can put a genuine smile on his face.

All throughout Stephanie and Arden's chat I was just waiting for JJ (or now as I like to call them) J&J to stride in laughing and joking around, that really would have been great to see how Steph would have reacted around Arden. I loved how he was staring at Jordan lovingly through the monitor and that Steph saw. Really couldn't help but laugh again that Hunter ignored the elbow and kept things on track. Something tells me he may catch some attitude from his lovely wife for that latter on. lol

Kofi was right to have a word to Jordan but if Phil can't take her wanting to look after him as a sign of love and not her feeling sorry for him, then I feel sorry for him. She cares about him and wants to make sure he's okay. She's not sitting back crying whilst knitting him a blanket so she can wrap him up in it and hover and fuss.

I really enjoy that the guys think of Jordan as one of them and they can all have some fun. Joe's making me laugh his little crush is beyond cute and funny. But I think it was wise that Jon moved over a seat so she didn't sit in-between he and Joe, why rock the boat even more so early into their prime time call up... not wise boys.

I also have to wonder what was and is running through Vince's mind when he saw Phil take Jordan's hand? Did he not know that they were in a relationship? I hope this doesn't cause any problems for Jordan.

I can sense an interesting conversation between Vince and Stephanie in the not so distant future about her newest protégé. I wonder how that will go and if John's name will be dropped at all?!

Great updates!

Star-Moonlight1 chapter 49 . 8/10
We need more "JJ" interactions. I love that she thought of him first and that he picked up on it and enjoyed it as well. I'm sure John has had a lot of people take advantage of him so for someone to put him first with no hidden agenda must mean so much to him. *happy dance.*

I'm still worried that Arden is suffering from headaches, maybe it wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion? Good on Nick for apologising he wasn't totally out of line but it was big of him to say sorry to Stephen. So happy that Arden has these good guys in her life that care about her :)

I wonder if Jordan's conversation about marriage has changed any of Phil's plans at all? Whether he's voiced them or not?!

Thanks for the update :)

Please update soon.
Please update soon
angelsdee327 chapter 48 . 5/24
Oh I think Randal and Jordan could take over the world if they wished. The two of them are diabolical. The defense of "their kind" was great while they waited on John. And Jordan was broadcasting "pissed off" with the way she was angled towards Randy at the table. Awkward. John just can't handle her ignoring him or being mad at him.

Phil and his road wife, Kofi, talking about the 3 little words! Phil incapable of faking not minding her friendship with Steph is hysterical.

I can't say that I give a damn about Maeve or her feelings so glossing right over that but her little confrontation with Jordan just had "hissing cat with her back up" written all over it. Really low class for her to mention how great in the sack he is.

Poor Stephen! He feels SO bad and Niccy just made that one big pissing contest. He couldn't have been anymore obvious unless he lifted his leg on her. I get he was upset his girlfriend got hurt but he took that further.
xFreeToFlyx chapter 48 . 5/23
Great chapter.
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 48 . 5/22
For a second I forgot who was getting married :)

Poor Arden, maybe Nick was right perhaps they are the Stooges. Stephen obviously feels awful poor guy but I can understand where Nick is coming from. Their conversation is going to be awkward to say the least.

I'm glad that Jordan and John are back laughing and playing around they bring out the silly side to one another it's good. Though I have to wonder what Maeve has planned. I hope it doesn't cause any rifts between Jordan and Celia or anyone else. I have a feeling Maeve can get pretty nasty when someone tries to get in her way of what she wants.

I have to wonder if anyone saw John and Jordan playing around, I'm sure it would have caused a few eyebrows to be raised, not to mention a huge smile on the boss' face if Steph saw.

Thanks for the update.

Guest chapter 47 . 10/16/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 47 . 9/6/2015
please update soon
Guest chapter 47 . 7/30/2015
Update soon, thank per the chapter
Guest chapter 47 . 7/30/2015
I liked the chapters
Guest chapter 47 . 7/29/2015
The chapters are awesome. Update soon.
StephLauren chapter 47 . 7/28/2015