Reviews for Strange Bedfellows
Ginny chapter 62 . 1/9/2019
...why do i feel like Jordan thinks she needs those tests too? I hope you upload soon my curiosity is bad! Thanks for the update, i love this story!
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 61 . 7/7/2018
Why are boys so stupid?! Why lie to Jordan when we all know it's going to come back and bite him! Yeah it's an uncomfortable situation but half truths don't help at all they just make things even worse. So I ask again, why are boys so stupid!

Phil, great time to bring up Cena's macho ways towards Jordan. He should have waited until they were alone backstage or something not when they're all at a Charity event.

I really like the way you wrote how he lost and the emotions everyone was going through in the moment. Powerful.

Thanks for the update :)

angelsdee327 chapter 60 . 6/29/2018
Oh Ginge! There are so many fine points to this chapter but as always, you made me bust a gut with your Randy. The "I'd watch it" just about killed me with laughter and the "It's in the theater, you lush" was priceless. That man just picking away at John and "we both know regret is not really a thing for me."
Believer91 chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
Been reading this from the beginning. It's great. Love seeing you update
Kayla English chapter 61 . 6/28/2018
I'm loving these updates! I can't wait to see what happens next time.
swthrt890 chapter 60 . 6/27/2018
Seriously I love this story. The dynamic is fun. Jordan is a well written OC character. It's just really well done!
swthrt890 chapter 59 . 4/26/2018
Seriously love this story. So happy to see an update.
Guest chapter 58 . 3/16/2018
Love this story! Just found it and read it in 3 days! You deserve way more reviews. Really hoping john and Jordan end up together! Keep it up!
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 58 . 3/11/2018
The banter between Jordan and John always amuses me. Their breakfast was a great example of that. Very believable and funny.

But in regards to Jordan at work, Randy is right John, if he doesn't want anyone else noticing just how closely he watches her and out for her, then he needs to reign it in a bit (no pun intended). Like I said Jordan is a big girl and can handle herself. If she hasn't complained or told anyone that she's uncomfortable then take it as a sign that everything is good.

And how could anyone think that an interview with Flair would ever run on schedule? The man loves to talk and flirt and with Jordan he can do both and have some fun! I love the interaction between him and Punk too, very easy and you can picture that happening backstage or anywhere with those two.

Speaking of Phil, he also needs to get on top of his emotions and animosity especially towards Stephanie. I understand the bad blood but I honestly think Steph is only trying to help our Jordan the same as Hunter because they see great potential in her and want her to succeed. And look she brings in a wider audience to the WWE due to her background and various other platforms she's on so why not try to expand and use her more? Jordan doesn't seem to mind so why should Phil? Yes, she works hard and could do with some time off but she understands that if she doesn't strike whilst the iron is hot, this current opportunity could dry up and they will just move on without her. So just be proud and if you need to step in then find a way that won't damage either one of you, but until then just let your girl do what she loves and continue to show the World what she does best!

Thanks for the updates!

Star-Moonlight1 chapter 57 . 3/11/2018
The car ride with the Shield boys sounded like it was really fun and full of laughs. I love those guys and I think it's great that you're involving them more and more into the story.

And Jordan's used to guys like this especially Joe, she can handle herself. She's been around athlete's all her life and I'm sure her Dad has taught her how to manage herself and them before it gets too far.

Stephen did the right thing in my opinion. He knew that Arden was probably never going to tell Nick how she really felt because let's face it our Miss Arden doesn't really like to rock the boat as the saying goes. And obviously, Nick wasn't picking up on anything so Stephen had to speak up.

But I am happy that Nick and Arden spoke and she was honest with him. These two are so cute I love them!

And Randy, you need to learn to lie or bluff better if you think you're getting anything past Jordan...lol

angelsdee327 chapter 57 . 3/5/2018
I loved the way you described Randy's obvious lie! Hahaha! Men suck at lying. They eventually do slip up and women read body posture like a map.

John hasn't returned her texts! I can see her tracking the big man down and cornering him like a lioness would with prey.

Jon is hilarious! That whole car trip was kicking! Even his whining about her heavy luggage and barking at Colby to sit in the back seat!

King of the Car!

Damn, chica! This made my day! On to the next chapter!
Morrowsong chapter 58 . 3/5/2018
So happy to see more chapters of this. John needs to stop denying his feelings for Jordan, though I don't ever want her to leave Phil, so I guess it doesn't really matter. Joe is harmless I think. As a woman, I'd be flattered, not bothered. As for Stephanie, Phil is absolutely right!
AlexisGinny chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
loved these updates, cant wait for more! really feel bad for the john situation, and whats the deal between roman and cena? really curious. Thanks for the update!
Kayla English chapter 56 . 10/11/2017
I have spent the last 24 hours reading this story. To say I'm obsessed would be an understatement, I can't wait for another update. However I then realized it may be a while...i still can't wait! Hands down one of the best fics I've ever read!
Morrowsong chapter 56 . 10/6/2017
Love, love, love! Can't wait for more!