Reviews for Silent Beast Boy, Reading Raven
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Daaaammmnnn dude! Both the story and ther story raven was reading are pretty good. If you hadn't summarized the story you thought up for raven to be reading I'd ask you to right out that full story and go sell it. I would definitely read something like that. I don't know what title you had in mind (did you mention it?) But I think maybe "the Prince and the lost trader"
IN THE MODE chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
Sweet, *thumbs up*
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
First off, that isn't weird, that's amazing. It's incredible that you thought up that story just for the sake of the little blurbs in the fanfic. I would be interested in reading the story you came up with if it was published. That idea really has merit. You're a good writer with great ideas. I really think that you could make a popular book if you write it.
kaitheawesomeguy chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
You should write that.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I liked this story a lot. Plus that little extra info you gave out on what you thought out for her book actually sounds like something I might read. You should try and write it as an actual book, publish it, and sell me a copy. :-)
bbrae luvr 1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
blur blur blur blur blur blur blur blur blur blur blur. Blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb learn Bsorry I meant to say blurb blurbs so funnymy story by the way
True Goddess chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
One of the most thought out stories on this site that I'd ever read. I love that you thought out Raven's book the story was great! Loved this!
beacuzz chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love both of these stories. I would love to read a full version of the second.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Awesome and well witten, oh and I bet 50 bucks you read PJO cause of the River Lethe and memory loss reference, going to check your account to see if I owe you...bye
Kinnori1204 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I'm (still) lovin' it
;-* (if it doesn't hurt you...)
Kinnori1204 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Gosh! That was cute.

A painter Bb with model reading Rae make them the couple :)
MoonTickler chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So many feels for this story. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012