Reviews for Silent Beast Boy, Reading Raven
beacuzz chapter 1 . 3/23
I love both of these stories. I would love to read a full version of the second.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Awesome and well witten, oh and I bet 50 bucks you read PJO cause of the River Lethe and memory loss reference, going to check your account to see if I owe you...bye
Kinnori1204 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I'm (still) lovin' it
;-* (if it doesn't hurt you...)
Kinnori1204 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Gosh! That was cute.

A painter Bb with model reading Rae make them the couple :)
WhiteTeaDragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So many feels for this story. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Cool
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awwww! Hahah(:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
hi it is raven
cratbro chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
These one-shots are a lot of fun to read, thanks for sharing them.
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Loved that he drew her! Very cute!

Also the story sounded interesting...
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
the bbrae thing, yeah, that was cute and it made my bbrae chibi uber happy.

but the hero and spice trader? that sounds like an epic. write it. now.

okay, maybe that's a bit presumptuous of me, demanding you spend time and artistic mojo on something like a sidestory. but it sounds so good in your doobly-doo. and i'm already liking this king guy. he's the boss. how many kings are awesome enough to let their daughters marry their one true love and then cover for her when a suitor shows up?

not many i tell you. that's an epic king.

and rae plots again. 'ell yeah! dunno why, but i especially like her when she gets all scheme-y trying to get something cute.

yes, i know, i'm a dork.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Awesome story! I love t!
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
lolz for BeastBoy's drawing decoy XD i was like reaally? but then everything come together :D

well done, i really enjoy your fics, and a lot
pinkconchshell chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So cute! Love it! And you should publish that story on fictionpress because I'll bet it'd get tons of reviews :)
Glacier chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
You know you're a writer when you write a whole story for something that gets mentioned once or twice. Anyhow, nice use of morse code for your "interlude" bars, dunno what they say though. Great story, although beast boy seems more like a sculpter than a sketcher. But that's just my opnion. Nice job. P.S. bbxrae Forever.