Reviews for New Hopes: Firsts
Iroshiyan chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is so amazingly well written and sexy that my face almost melted off. Seriously the quality is astounding in every way, from word choice/variance to keeping in character and beyond. The thought of not getting another glimpse like this into Kel/Dom's intimate life pains me to no end. Really, really stellar work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Like it ( ;
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Fantastic. Rereading, and I really hope you write more "sexy times" :D Love it.
QueenAnne1532 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Maemi Sedai chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This was amazing and hot and delicious and I LOVE Dom and Kel and IDBWEFJKÖBC!
Well done!
And please do feel the need to write more sexy times with Kel and Dom, because you do it beautifully and there are FAR too few of them circulating the interwebs! 3
die by thirty chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This... made me very, very happy. Positively well-written with the characters wonderfully portrayed-something I haven't seen too often.
I look forward to more of your fics!
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I did really like this, please post more
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I stumbled on this from Goldenlake and I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the 14 chapters!
DustieDaven chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Very nicely done
LOTRlover chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
It was very nice :D excellent job! Fits rather well with Pierces writing style too! Job well done mate :)
Leojane chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
First off... I absolutely love this story! (I just read through the chapters you've posted tonight! It's so rare to find a PotS story with an actual plot, character development, etc. Won't lie, I also loved the Kel/Dom sexytime. More sexytime I say! Keep up the great work!
AmazingAlex0818 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I loved it! I love how you mixed them laughing and enjoying each other with the more intimate moments. :)
Bethany-of-the-Peaks chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Hi, firstly this is so beautifully written.

I love the interplay between the two characters and how much depth of feeling you produced in a sex scene. So often writers rush the characters to bed without any thought of how they might feel. And shy embarrassed Kel was a much more realistic first time, than normally ever portrayed.

Also thank you very much for making Dom care and take his time with her. So often he seems to portrayed as a cad who beds endless ladies at court. Whereas in the books he's a flirt but doesn't seem to be with women all the time - he doesn't go on and on in the same way Neal does. I also don't think Kel would fall for him so much if that was the case or Raoul trust him so much with her as a squire.

I would love to read more of this intimacy between them, not just sexual but this type of conversation as Dom gets \kel to say so much that she normally hides.
fountain.of.ink chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Kya! I loved this scene! I read both versions, of course but I absolutely loves how you wrote the intimacy between Dom and Kel. I felt that it stuck true to their characters as well as show a deeper view into them without being OOC. That one line after Kel realizes she is crying where you wrote that it was like all those emotions she had hidden since growing up with the Yamanis had broken through, I have never read a more beautiful line. It made Kel's connect to Dom in that moment all the more real to me. I really hope to read more scenes like this from you.

I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for the next chapter. I get so excited when I get an email saying you have updated :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

* .ink
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
the first thing that occurred to me after finishing this- it didn't read like pron. and all i could say to that is thank the gods!

it was a good read. gave enough that if you wanted to you could have a very explicit kel/dom romp in your head but elusive enough so that if you didn't want to read a trashy romance novel, you wouldn't be.

not that i know what a trashy romance novel reads like. or erotica.

what? ... stop looking at me like that.

but back to your writing. you made it fun. enjoyable. it was an otherwise wholesome read if you ignored the fact that they were having the secks.

the prelude conversation with dom dithering about her decision was interesting. almost a gender role reversal. hell yeah, killing the gender stereotype.

now i have to go to the actual chapter in your fic and review that so that you'll have a higher review count. so, i've a decision on hand- copy/paste this, read that chapter and review it, or cheat and just say hi there. decisions, decisions.