Reviews for A Piece In Their Games
randomreader502 chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
Only three chapters? I think I'm going to cry! (boo hoo)
randomreader502 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
The most well-written fanfiction that I've ever read! (... and THAT'S saying something!)
rebma89 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Please keep writing I am really enjoying this and Peetas POV.
mayball31695 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
good chapter sis! I think Peeta should be pushing harder on Haymitch, like forcing him to get his head in the game. MY read on Effie is that she's always faking her smile and trying to sugar coating everything. Peeta's probably more anti-capital but it's still a good piece!
Cotix14 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
I think you're doing all the things you listed at the end of the chapter right. I said it in the last 2 chapters, but this story is amazing and I love how you're doing and describing everything. Just, it'll be better if we could read a bit more about Peeta's thoughts, but except for that it is amazing and I can't wait for the next update :).

PS: Yesterday I updated my story, No Matter What, if you wanted to check the newest chapter
mayball31695 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
nice chapter! :D
Cotix14 chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
That was great! I think you're portraying Peeta perfectly! You did do justice to the bread story, showing that Peeta burned the bread not just because he loves her, but because he's simply kind. Perfectly done, seriously one of my favorites stories so far. Can't wait for the next chapter! Also I feel kind of lame asking you this, but could you check my story? Is the first one I've ever written and it would mean a lot if you could check it out :)
mayball31695 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
nicee! Sorta feel a tad bit rushed but I loved it!
Cotix14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I think this was a very awesome start! And you didnt make Peeta or his mom out of character at all. I can't wait for the next chapter :)

Sorry for the short review but my iPhone is running out of battery. Also I would really appreciate if you could check my story 'No Matter What' if my first story and I'm kind of anxious. Try to update soon!