Reviews for Inkspots
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/7
Oh I remember reading this fic years ago, and delighting in the disclaimers you wrote! :D
Neeze chapter 1 . 5/1
Finished, what a lovely lovely book, so well written with lots of humour.
This could have actually happened! Loved everyone's relationship with each other. Would have liked to have heard more about Teddy and some more new potions along the way but never mind. I've recommended it to all the family. Has a real feel good factor. Thank you very much. Keep writing more
laziza chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
I do not know how comes that I never commented on this story. I read it first long after it was finished but I have also read it several times since. It is still a great favorite in my ebook. It is so optimistic without being unrealistic. Your story unravels in the way we wish things could, would happen. Thank you for a marvelous experience that makes me feel good every time I read it again.
Hikorichan chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
I'm leaving a review on chapter one even though I've read the whole thing through many times. But I wanted to say thank you again! This is a story I keep coming back to reread. This fic is just so lovely and sweet. I love how their relationship builds, and how they are so imperfectly perfect together. Much love 3
evie chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
loved it!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
Most excellent story! I think this my favorite portrayal of a post war Severus. Thank you for sharing!
Mrs O S chapter 13 . 10/28/2016
A very nice story.
Thank you from France!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
Cute story
Ardentlyadmired chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
That was absolutely lovely. I loved the format and the character development in this. Beautiful.
CrazySlytherin chapter 13 . 9/26/2016
this was fantastic to read. thank you
Emily chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
I have read this story multiple times, and enjoy it more and more with each read. I love your portrayal of Severus and found the witty banter in their letters delightful and a joy to read. The comment about 'pot stirring club' actually made me laugh out loud a little!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
Beautifully written
hopeforeveralways3624749 chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
This story was so good ! I have read quite a few SSHG fanfics now and this one is always gonna be close to my heart :-) Thank you for sharing this amazing piece of work.
SNL31 chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
Awwww! Loved this! Thank you for sharing!
SNL31 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
Just stumbled across your story and really enjoying it so far. I like Snape as less hateful and mean. I get that being that way could be more true to his character but it's kind of refreshing to see him written this way.