Reviews for Sun Showers
jordan2097 chapter 10 . 7/15
Absolutely INCREDIBLE. I pretty much never leave reviews but I had to for this one. It's AMAZING. You have to get this published. Beautiful job.
passionpocket chapter 1 . 6/19
wow. this was BEAUTIFULLY written. seriously. i felt every emotions the characters felt, and the setting was described so vividly and meticulously. it was never confusing and it was actually very educational because i didn't even know the women's auxiliary army corps existed until i read this fic. THANK YOU! i loved it :)
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 6/6
I need to leave another review because I just cannot express how utterly wonderful this story was. Honestly, just everything about it was amazing. thank you for sharing this.
anunleashedmind chapter 10 . 6/6
So very beautiful. Just so very beautiful.
anunleashedmind chapter 4 . 6/6
This is so beautifully written. It's such a gem of a story
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 6/6
Wow amazing first chapter.
arsto chapter 10 . 3/3
This was absolutely beautiful and wonderful and everything good. I needed to be caught up in the emotion like this again. Thank you. Thank you so very much.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
Well shit. This had me in tears. It was beautiful.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
Thanks for not killing Quinn and Rachel. This was great.
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
you do know that their was no women in ground combat in WWII right? i would assume that you do, but i found it odd that you didn't mention that you knew that, and are just ignoring that fact for the sake of lesbian entertainment. anyways lovin this! tysvm for writing it for us
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Is somebody chopping onions? My glob, this story is just... Beautiful
BassFriday chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
Such a beautiful and touching story, thank you.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 10 . 8/10/2016
this was a good story and i enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
This was so beautiful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it with us!