Reviews for Kagome, the Girl Who can Speak!
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 15 . 4/1
I absolutely love it! I beg you please update soon!
WolfWinks chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
I really hope that you are still writing this story because its REALLY good and I want to read more!
LinxStormJinx chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
please continue 3
Foxluna chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
-giggling insanely- awwww that was just so SWEET! go Kagome! if those two hook up after this that'd be great and mission complete. after all an eye for an eye right? but in this case, for good things. not bad.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
i wonder if the others will get to see Kagome's powers at work, and if they'll get to Sesshomaru and Shippo's beast forms, as well as Koga's. since their her pack, her family as she is to them, they'll need to show her new human "family"/added Pack members what they are.
i wonder where Kilala is?
4Ev3rDarkArti5t chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
I love this! It's so cute!XD Pllleeeaaassseee continue really soon!
Lunardragon33 chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
WhispSess chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I think inuyasha has only 189 episodes that show is not even close to 600. And ouran high school host club has 25 or 26 episodes.
camierose chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
omg so cool cry this was asowme
Laila Flower chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
That stupid bastard. What kind of person would do that to a person? Not only that but they were alive! Inuyasha what would poses you to do that to Kagome?
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
haha. apparently tamaki likes kyoya too? unless he's really just pleasing the crowd.. then kyoya'd be sad... somehow i don't think yaoi fits in this story..much.. make them closer than brothers but not over the top should be good :) who's haruhi gonna b with? no one? just a supportive sister of kagome? I think the story's good so far, i just didn't like how that ayakoji person didn't get punished for pushing kagome... she DID die after all.. I wonder how much did inuyasha torture kagome with.. with kagome's mom like that.. did she even have a brother? did her mom even LET her go to the sengoku jidai? or did she leave her mom surreptitiously and jump into another devil's arms? hm..add those to your story? for the reminiscing? :D
MoonWatersLight chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
This is awesome! Please update soon! :D
Ummm chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
Please please more more more
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
-giggling madly, trying to keep my squeals down- FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKK YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON TO EVER LIVE! Kyo/Tama is something people rarely do but I love it! Kyaaaah! I love you SO MUCH right now! XD If you're continuing this, please do so; aside from the mildly mentioned yaoi section, this made me laugh my ass off. I haven't laughed like that for a good, long time.3 thanks.
Kagome55678 chapter 15 . 11/3/2012