Reviews for Survival and Love
Seth McGury chapter 2 . 5/2
Oh man! This is amazing! It's like what if they knew, and what if they think negatively at Micah. Poor Micah... Expecting More!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Give us an AU story of Micah someday!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Hi!
I love how you give Micah a bit of personality which is hard to do when you're writing in first person. I know other people have probably begged you to finish it before but PLEASE FINISH IT OR AT LEAST HAVE MICAH REALISE HE'S IN LOVE WITH RAVEN OR SOMETHING!
Banghg chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Great job, I hope you follow.
Banghg chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
It's really good.
LittleKing9512 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This is a good fic. I like it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I can understand Micah's OOCness. I would probably be mad if the village I had lived at threw me out just because I was half-monster. Being a half-monster would be epic. I would want to be half-wolf or half-goblin or half-dragon.
Festus Flare chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
I'm guessing that Micah doesn't know about Raven being a beautiful phoenix? Because if he does, WOW! He's in for a treat!
TheSmirkingSnake chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Heeeeyyyy Theeere! This is a very interesting idea, always wondered why no one else had thought it up yet. I am a big fan of Alternate Universe stories, or whatever else you want to call them! And you my friend, have my attention, keep it up! And so, The Snake slinks into the mist, with a kindly smirk
Taylor chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I like this I can't wait for the next chapter
Mike AZ 2 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Cute chapter, it was kinda funny in places. I think how the wolves raided Micah's shelter because of something Gaius did could've been fleshed out, but that's my opinion.

I won't demand an update, but I am looking forward to another chapter.
ThatRandomBystander chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
YAY! New chapter! The way that Micah befriended the wolves made me laugh. :D
How did Gaius manage to get the wolves to attack Micah?
I don't actually find Micah to be OOC, I like your interpretation of Micah.
Also are you gonna include the desert camp?
Update soon :D
- Angel -
Festus Flare chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
What's funny is that whenever you turn into a Wooly in-game and talk to people, they don't really act scared at all. It's real funny that in this fic, they're all going to kill him. Seems a little OOC for everyone, other than Raven. WHOOT Go Raven _
AmberJF chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh, how I desperatley wish there was more! I adore this story! Although I find it hard to believe Micah would suddenly become cold to everyone so fast but at the same time it adds to the story. LUV IT!
kryuu27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
i womder, when the update will be uploaded?
I really like this story
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
it is a good story. i like it.