Reviews for Harry's Unknown Sister
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Please update if not post a chapter saying that you are no longer updating and the reasons why
goddessgryffin24 chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
Ummmmmm...YUCK!?
Ur language is terrible
No offence
Featherstorm321 chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Awesome! Love it!
Hiper chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Great story :D
I just want to point out that the office blowing up wasn't Harry's fault.
A) He's twelve. And there was an adult there that should have known better n did.
B) There were other rooms where they could have preformed it. Harry only said not slytheirns chamber, they could have been in the great hall,outside or in a heavily warded room - again, something Flitwick would have known.
Otherwise, BRILLIANT STORY!
fireskies chapter 10 . 5/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story and I hope that you finish it soon.
HermioneLeiaRide chapter 10 . 1/26/2015
Why did you never finish? I want to find out what happened!
The Malfoy Family chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
Pls write more I love it
Monique chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
When are you goi g to update Harry's unknown sister?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
:pouty face: please update
Princess Meria chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Hope you continue
jo chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Please make more please x its great
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Lol then Narcissa is going to be Snape's aunt-in-law.
Imagine sirius' reaction when r finds out Harry it's a potter and that Snape is going to be an in law of sorts .
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
The price it took to prove he was right about Lockhart... Thank goodness he had the protection ... Otherwise the pedo would have...
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
...Harry Snape ... That is a name begging to be taunted. I mean there is already a greasy sniveling Snape... Now there is a Hairy one.

Too bad Eileen was disinherited, otherwise Harry could use the prince name. Prince Harry.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Well griffindors aren't exactly known for loyalty. With feh amount of times they ditched Harry in canon. Only hermione stayed with him entirely. Then Neville as a close second.