Reviews for Harry's Unknown Sister
Lil baker chapter 10 . 9/13
This is fantastic and hilarious! I love it!
RedsAttic chapter 10 . 7/15
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to future chapters...
Vampireking40 chapter 10 . 2/26
will this story continue on. I still want to see Harry on his house team and that long over do Howler from the Weasley mother.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 2/25
Who in the Ministry decided to add this potion to the list of potions for 2nd yr students. Do the events of 2nd yr even happen. Also if Harry and Hermione are brother and sister are they twins since they are in the same yr in school.
Vampireking40 chapter 8 . 2/25
Love the charmed necklace and what it did to Malfoy.
Caiti chapter 3 . 2/19
Who's getting a Divergent (by Veronica Roth) vibe off this chapter? Very touching though
Snape lover123 chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
Write morrrre!
jduke chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
I hope that one day you finish this! It's awesome!
cyiusblack chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
update soon
Kara chapter 10 . 2/16/2016
Plz do more it is real good
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
A fully trained wizard like snape kidnapped by the dursleys? A little unrealistic don't you think? Wands are way more powerful than muggle weapons... and you should correct the spelling/grammar mistakes. Other than that, this is a really nice story I enjoyed reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Please update if not post a chapter saying that you are no longer updating and the reasons why
goddessgryffin24 chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
Ummmmmm...YUCK!?
Ur language is terrible
No offence
Featherstorm321 chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Awesome! Love it!
Hiper chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Great story :D
I just want to point out that the office blowing up wasn't Harry's fault.
A) He's twelve. And there was an adult there that should have known better n did.
B) There were other rooms where they could have preformed it. Harry only said not slytheirns chamber, they could have been in the great hall,outside or in a heavily warded room - again, something Flitwick would have known.
Otherwise, BRILLIANT STORY!