Reviews for It Won't Rain
katvrah chapter 75 . 8/4/2014
OMG this story has a sequel ? This is awesome !
katvrah chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
I am back and I am so happy to continue reading this story and hopefuly I will finish it today .
katvrah chapter 40 . 7/30/2014
This story is incredible but do you know what sucks ? Me having to leave in an hour for 5 days to a place where there is no internet reception and I wont be able to finish this wonderful story until my departure !
The Cheeze Warrior chapter 75 . 5/1/2014
I just finished reading this for the second time, and it's just as fucking good as the first time!
Ugh, the funny thing though? I don't like Twilight, it's what the fans have done with the characters that I love. They all had promise in them, and the fans totally helped them reach their potential.

Another note: I've known that I should have been born with a vagina for a few years now, and this story really helped me to accept that, and to get the courage to do something about it. I want to start the transitioning process as soon as I can, but alas, I have fucking no money. I need to start saving for this stuff, because I know I'll be happier once I get that ball, or balls (excuse the pun) rolling.
Thank you, and I have read the sequel already, but I'm about to start my second run-through.
Thank you again.
Leez chapter 40 . 1/8/2014
I do t mean to be an ass, and I know that you finished this story a while ago, however I feel that I have to say: this story has go to be one of the most depressing I've ever read, and that's all without going into assault and other criminal activities. I mean damn, the amount of shit that you have thrown at Bella and Alice, pretty much continually with no real rest for the in between is horrific. I don't usually care about things like that but come on, even in their relationship it seems like they're fighting each other more than anything, there's no trust or happiness either. Damn.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 74 . 12/8/2013
I love this story! I'm sorry I didn't review before now but I read straight thru and couldn't stop, lol! This was such a thought provoking story and I know you did a lot of research and it showed. All the conflicts Bella had within herself and outside herself were tough to read at times but it was so good to see her happy at the end. I really loved Alice and Bella and how their relationship progressed. I also have never read a story of yours with a mean Edward so I'm probably ruined by the wonderful one you had in this one. I loved how supportive and kind he always was to Bella and helped her so much. Thanks so much for sharing this! I'm off to read the sequel! :)
kevin w.shaffer chapter 46 . 11/5/2013
well crap this should be really screwed up for a while.
Guest chapter 45 . 11/5/2013
go find her now.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/5/2013
Well crap that wasn't the right thing to say.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/5/2013
Listen to those words Alice.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/5/2013
so is she ,and will Bella stay away from Erica guess we will see won't we?
Guest chapter 41 . 11/5/2013
Girl just go home and ask her you should know that Erica doesn't like you and will do what she canto get between the both of you. now go and talk to her.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/5/2013
crap.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/5/2013
So will the couple have problems with Erica? probably.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/5/2013
Bella needs to get pass her doubts.
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »