Reviews for An Exchange of Sports
Aaeolus chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
About Takase missing so much in practice... he was the best player in the province. He had to quit basketball so he could earn money through soccer. He shouldn't have been missing so many layups in Chapter 5
dddamien chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Ahh this crossover is so good, i wish there were more area no kishi fics around
can't wait to read the sequel 8D
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Not bad ;3 Midorima just calls Kise without the -san, so that's a mistake. Other than that, I don't see too much OOC
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
Kise isn't a flirt (・・)はぁ〜 . He's a model for sure but not a total flirt.
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
LOL, I am totally loving this! This is so good plus the characters are acting exactly like they should be! (- -)
Kuroshiroryuu chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Who is Rin? I read Area no Kishi and I don't remember a girl named Rin, only Seven. (- -?)
Chuu112 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
wow it's so interesting lol . update soon
Ballad of Sinners chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
Aow, Oda loves Rin, doesn't he? *w*
If you're up to a second part gladly I'll read it! nwn I love it, and the combination of having Area no Kishi and KuroBasu characters together was nice!
Greetings nwn
sweetchill chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Ohhh! I'm getting excited! When will they go to Enoshima? update soon!
Cinders Ella chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Great chap. Everything you write is so funny. I love the whole rickshaw thing with Midorima. He's one of my favorite characters. His birthday is a week before mine. :D
Cinders Ella chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
So cute! 3 I nearly started screaming like a fan girl when Oda caught Rin. Question : How did they suddenly get so good at basketball?
Cinders Ella chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Spelling isn't that bad. Grammar needs a bit of work. Commas were missing in a lot of places. I know this isn't a romance fanfic, but it would be cute if Oda and Rin were dating. They seem like a cute couple. .
Cinders Ella chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Such a funny story so far! Luv it. Hope you update soon
The Undine chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Hey there! Though I'm not very familiar with Area no Kishi, this looks really interesting. I can't believe nobody has reviewed this story yet! I'm looking forward to your next update. :)