Reviews for Botosphere: Precursors: Etymology
Move-2-da-beat-femme chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Aw, poor Skids. Mudflap is a good twin.
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
...Wow.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen the Transformers treated with such humanity. Usually people concentrate on little snippets of simple emotion, but you've somehow managed to bring human nature into mechanical terms in ways I'd never imagined possible.

I'll nitpick about some typos and grammatical errors just to balance the review, but almost nothing could mar something so beautiful.

This is incredible.
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is at once heart-wrenching and beautiful. I never sympathized with them before reading this fic, but that changed just with the memory of their city being destroyed. Then you took it to a whole new level. The thought of Mudflap's sacrifice and the depth of his love for his brother are truly moving, and I'll never see (or write) them in quite the same way.

I also loved the little insights into the other characters, especially Arcee, Ratchet, and mysterious!Jazz. :) Thanks so much for sharing this!
Albion North chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
"Make us match, or end us." Wow. It's a heartbreaking, courgaeous plea from such a young 'bot. No wonder Ratchet chose to honor it. At least they don't have to live with the memories of what they were Before, like he does. Your perspectives on the tragedy of an endless, across-the-stars war are both beautiful and chilling. Thank you for posting this.
Riptide2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Loved this! Hope there's more to it!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So, were they fixed on Earth or why were they recovered enough to teach Annabelle?