Reviews for Professor Layton and the mystery of stone
Ella chapter 6 . 2/13
Oh... wow that last couple of lines just sent chills up my back... then again I did stay up to 3:00 last night...
chloemcg chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
...OH MY GOD, THIS WAS AWESOME! PROFESSOR LAYTON IS AWESOME IN THIS STORY AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE! Poor Luke and Lisa is REALLY mean! Poor everyone...

I have to lay down a few things:

The climax is awesome! Luke's power having to be used in a life-and-death situation is awesome, everyone's raw emotions are awesome and the professor's outburst was just. utterly. AMAZING!

I shall read more and DEFINATELY favourite this! This should have been a game!
THE real assistant chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
OH.. MY... GOSH! This is so amazing! This is seriously one of the best fanfics I have ever read! The characters don't go OOC, and the OC didn't ruin the story at all. Favorite part had to be the Gorgon battle. So much awesomeness, will explode... Keep writing your awesomeness!
LilyLukeLayton chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Hi this is so cool I love Luke so cute and I love Layton games there the BEST so yep thanks for making Luke ill because I can just picture it in my head of all of them! And Clarks "death" wow poor Luke!
InvaderInzaniac chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Wonderful absolutely wonderful! I am stunned by your writing abilities! I have NEVER been this impressed with any fanfic before! I also read all 14 chapters of the Dark Apple,i loved it and update the dark apple frequently! From what you wrote so far dark apple is very promising! Anywho! back to the story at hand! Wonderful description,characters,villians and everything else!You are one VERY promising writer!
kirbyfan1996 chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Wow. Just wow. Absolutely brilliantly done...what more is there to say?
Larkwings chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
Alright so I actually finished this a couple of days ago, but sadly haven't had a chance to leave you a review. I'm going to solve that as of now!
Firstly this was a fun story, very descriptive (although sometimes I glanced over a long paragraph of imagery 'cause I couldn't wait to find out what happened to so and so, I'm a tad impatient XD). It got rather violent at some points (I wasn't really expecting that). My favourite element was your Emmy/Clive dynamic, I thought their relationship was adorable. And the way you incorporated puzzles and mysteries from the game was ingenious.
Bonus episodes took the cake for me. They were a collection of wonderful oneshots to tie off a grand adventure. I'm a special fan of the EmmyxLayton one (even if it was just as friends), and the story of how Emmy met Clive...I'm not gonna lie, that brought me to tears.
So congrats for finishing such an epic adventure, and I will be sure to catch up with Dark Apple when I get the chance.
puzzlingnerd57 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Laytonesque! I would've seen that coming from Emmy, but not Luke. SO CUTE!
lemerly chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
good riddence to flora she anoy's me love the story so far!
ScaredOfTheBlueBadger chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This sounds really good Abi!
lemerly chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
that puzzle was really you come up with it? good story so far!
Twilight Okami chapter 15 . 3/30/2013
I finished the fifteen chapters to this story and I will say this since I read your other story.
You are the best 'Professor Layton' fan fiction writer on the net. Seriously, this story had a well thought plot with great description, characters and the emotions were portrayed so brilliantly and realistically. An excellent first story and I honestly hope you continue to create more Layton stories.
Emerald Enchantress chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I didn't read this until now! THANK YOU FOR MORE DESCOLE! :D Descole in an actual lab coat ... he was actually called 'Dessy' ... my life is complete. :) Poor Luke ... being bullied ... that was really sad ... I loved all your bonus episodes, and I can't wait for the rest of Dark Apple!
Peace begins with a smile, so smile today! :)
Liv
Nikki Altava chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
Wow! Really enjoyed it! :)
Nikki Altava chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
Cool profiles, but maybe separate them out more into paragraphs instead of a massive block of writing.

x