Reviews for Professor Layton and the mystery of stone
Aria and Clive chapter 25 . 8/19
Aria: To start off, I'll explain dumping.
Clive: Oh boy, here we go again. Warning, this is pointless, and has nothing to do with your fanfiction
Aria: Dumping is when I throw a boatload of fanfiction ideas on a random person to vent. None of this is to be taken seriously.
Clive: Unless you actually want to make these. Aria might actually explode if she doesn't put this somewhere so DING, DING, DING, you're the (Un)lucky receiver of Aria's explosives (err, plots)
Aria: First up, Everyone gets gender flipped. And, um... Descole's fondest wish suddenly comes true.
Clive: Fine, I'll join in. Luke suddenly gets the ability to, Um... Fly, Grant Wishes, Telekinesis, Stuff like that. Choose one! Also, Um... Nope, thats it.
Aria: Of course, because you have no imagination.
Clive: I came up with that!
Aria: Everyone gets teleported into an alternate dimension, and... Everyone swaps bodies. That's 5.
Clive: If your still reading, you can stop now, all that's left is an outro.
~Aria Cantari~
~Clive Dove~
Eliza chapter 15 . 5/7
I love it! Congrats!
Eliza chapter 12 . 5/6
Ah, so they've noticed the snake's tongue thing... It is a little OOC for Layton not to notice that though. He would have noted the inscription in his head as valuable information, I would have thought. I love the rest of the story!
Eliza chapter 10 . 5/6
(I hate to spam you with reviews, but one thing is bugging me... Poisinous gas was in the First World War, not the second.)
Eliza chapter 10 . 5/6
YESSSSSS, I knew it! I'm suprised at how oblivious everyone was actually, especially in the science lab.
Eliza chapter 5 . 5/5
Amazing story! I'm suspicious, VERY suspicious of Lisa. I'm also surprised that nobody commented on the "one with the snake's tongue" line.
Studmanafier chapter 6 . 4/27
Okay, this
chloemcg chapter 25 . 8/15/2015
Oh, I ADORE this fanfic so very much! When you reviewed my story it was an honour because I think you are one of the best writers on fanfiction.
I was smiling from ear-to-ear when I got your review, so thank you very much for that!

I have other stories PL you could read if you want to, one of them being "Down goes the apprentice". You don't have to read it but if you do want to then I hope you enjoy it.

Speaking of enjoying, I feel so bad for Luke in this! I love the Professor and Luke's bond generally and I love how you convey all the emotions in this and I love this story so much!
You are awesome!
Ella chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Oh... wow that last couple of lines just sent chills up my back... then again I did stay up to 3:00 last night...
chloemcg chapter 12 . 11/17/2014

I have to lay down a few things:

The climax is awesome! Luke's power having to be used in a life-and-death situation is awesome, everyone's raw emotions are awesome and the professor's outburst was just. utterly. AMAZING!

I shall read more and DEFINATELY favourite this! This should have been a game!
THE real assistant chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
OH.. MY... GOSH! This is so amazing! This is seriously one of the best fanfics I have ever read! The characters don't go OOC, and the OC didn't ruin the story at all. Favorite part had to be the Gorgon battle. So much awesomeness, will explode... Keep writing your awesomeness!
LilyLukeLayton chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Hi this is so cool I love Luke so cute and I love Layton games there the BEST so yep thanks for making Luke ill because I can just picture it in my head of all of them! And Clarks "death" wow poor Luke!
Inzaniac113 chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Wonderful absolutely wonderful! I am stunned by your writing abilities! I have NEVER been this impressed with any fanfic before! I also read all 14 chapters of the Dark Apple,i loved it and update the dark apple frequently! From what you wrote so far dark apple is very promising! Anywho! back to the story at hand! Wonderful description,characters,villians and everything else!You are one VERY promising writer!
kirbyfan1996 chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Wow. Just wow. Absolutely brilliantly done...what more is there to say?
Larkwings chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
Alright so I actually finished this a couple of days ago, but sadly haven't had a chance to leave you a review. I'm going to solve that as of now!
Firstly this was a fun story, very descriptive (although sometimes I glanced over a long paragraph of imagery 'cause I couldn't wait to find out what happened to so and so, I'm a tad impatient XD). It got rather violent at some points (I wasn't really expecting that). My favourite element was your Emmy/Clive dynamic, I thought their relationship was adorable. And the way you incorporated puzzles and mysteries from the game was ingenious.
Bonus episodes took the cake for me. They were a collection of wonderful oneshots to tie off a grand adventure. I'm a special fan of the EmmyxLayton one (even if it was just as friends), and the story of how Emmy met Clive...I'm not gonna lie, that brought me to tears.
So congrats for finishing such an epic adventure, and I will be sure to catch up with Dark Apple when I get the chance.