Reviews for Dead Men in Harlan County
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Good story.
mcatB chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Very enjoyable story. I liked how you got them all together - meshed nicely and still in character. My only complaint is that you called the Impala a beat up car! LOL! Thanks!
Z chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Good story
The Archivist613 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
really good story.
SaliHall chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I've been waiting for a Justified/Supernatural crossover! Yay! This was fun and I think you got their "poetic" voices just right.

Debra N chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Great story! I'm amazed by how believable and real the interaction felt between the characters. I could hear Boyd's drawl as I read your words. Thank you for a delightful crossover.
DT-RH-JA-JB chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
That was briliant. If only they'd do a crossover in real life... My four favourite characters in one place!
liliaeth chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
I really like the interactions you're writing here. Never watched Justified, but you're making me interested in doing so.
Colleen chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I don't actually know the series you're crossing Supernatural with, but I like what you've done. The characters, even the ones I don't know, feel right. Thanks for sharing.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
There are not nearly enough crossovers in this category. I'm always excited to see a new one, and you've got a good start. Looking forward to more!