Reviews for The Broken Soul Can't Be Alive And Whole
PhantomFan01 chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Awww sweet moment there :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
emeraldphan chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
I'm glad Erik didn't go beserk when he caught Gustave wearing his mask - his reaction was far more realistic than usual. They have so much in common and their moments together are so sweet. I wonder if Christine is going to continue to "visit" Erik or if he will have the courage to let her go?
Really enjoying this story, thank you!
ObeyYourHeart chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Ooh the way Christine keeps appearing is both creepy and incredibly sad! Erik is a great father:D I love this, this story captures how Erik feels about Gustave perfectly!
Hugabouv chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
OOOPs the plot thickens I Love it thanks for a good chapter I am looking forward to this Cliffy of angry Ghost Christine and the Phantom that got an earful :P
PhantomFan01 chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Poor Gustave and Erik missing Christine so much :( I think Erik is making a great father though :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
emeraldphan chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
This was a lovely chapter, but poor Gustave! I really felt sorry for him, crying for his mother and wanting his father to lie beside him. I wonder how much Erik will tell his son about his childhood, or will he wait for a while?
Still enjoying this, thanks for your hard work.
a friend chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
I really do like it, the story is thrilling, try to go on with it, pleaaaaaaaaaaaase ;)
emeraldphan chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
This is really good! I love stories about Erik and Gustave. You're developing a lovely relationship between the two of them and I'm so glad Erik is ok now, it's so typical that he won't stay in hospital! Meg is seriously nasty - I can't believe she would do a thing like that.. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
BEST FAN FIC EVER! Congrats!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
omg! best story ever!
monkeycat3181 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo he cant shot himslef! what about gustave?
monkeycat3181 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
wow this is the first fan fic to make me almost cry, and not with laughter.
PhantomFan01 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Oh oh this doesn't look good for Erik :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I absolutely love your writing style! Your stories are amazing PLEASE keep writing!
PhantomFan01 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I am glad Erik is ok :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »