Reviews for The Broken Soul Can't Be Alive And Whole
PhantomFan01 chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
You sure know how to make a person cry don't you? :'( I thought for a moment he would stay :'( I know I should be happy that they're together but at the same time I am so sad about it :'( I think you can tell by my review how sad I am about this ending :'(
emeraldphan chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
I'm glad you went ahead and posted this as it was a nice (although bittersweet) ending to your story. Any Gustave/Erik story that's set after LND will be sad, but you gave Erik a happy reunion with Christine, which was lovely.
I just feel sad for Gustave though, now that he has lost both his parents. I know he's older now and able to look after himself and his wife, but it must still be sad for him when they were so close. They went through so much together and now he will start a family of his own and build on Erik's legacy. A lovely, well written story.
egyptschild chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Can there please be another chapter? I don't like cliffhangers. Great story!
Phantomess chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Please continue.
PhantomFan01 chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
Awww sweet moment there :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
emeraldphan chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
I'm glad Erik didn't go beserk when he caught Gustave wearing his mask - his reaction was far more realistic than usual. They have so much in common and their moments together are so sweet. I wonder if Christine is going to continue to "visit" Erik or if he will have the courage to let her go?
Really enjoying this story, thank you!
ObeyYourHeart chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Ooh the way Christine keeps appearing is both creepy and incredibly sad! Erik is a great father:D I love this, this story captures how Erik feels about Gustave perfectly!
Hugabouv chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
OOOPs the plot thickens I Love it thanks for a good chapter I am looking forward to this Cliffy of angry Ghost Christine and the Phantom that got an earful :P
PhantomFan01 chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Poor Gustave and Erik missing Christine so much :( I think Erik is making a great father though :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
emeraldphan chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
This was a lovely chapter, but poor Gustave! I really felt sorry for him, crying for his mother and wanting his father to lie beside him. I wonder how much Erik will tell his son about his childhood, or will he wait for a while?
Still enjoying this, thanks for your hard work.
a friend chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
I really do like it, the story is thrilling, try to go on with it, pleaaaaaaaaaaaase ;)
emeraldphan chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
This is really good! I love stories about Erik and Gustave. You're developing a lovely relationship between the two of them and I'm so glad Erik is ok now, it's so typical that he won't stay in hospital! Meg is seriously nasty - I can't believe she would do a thing like that.. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
BEST FAN FIC EVER! Congrats!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
omg! best story ever!
monkeycat3181 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo he cant shot himslef! what about gustave?
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »