Reviews for Change is Everything
SiriuslyShort209 chapter 16 . 5/8
I’m rereading this story for like the billionth time (in honor of infinity war of course) I’m 19 years old and I find it so interesting that in this particular chapter you mentioned Patty Hearst. I know her decently well actually. She’s into dog shows now and has a French Bulldogs which my family breeds and shows as well. How fascinating... most people in my opinion don’t know too much about her. Loving this.
Pitspee chapter 11 . 5/6
Tuck? Nah, I think he’d be a hotter Carter if you picture Tom Hardy in that new Venom movie.
PruRose chapter 10 . 3/25
This is mine, I think fourth attempt in reading this story. And just no...
My problem with every story in this fandom is that they are very shallow...and just not very grown up. You are writing about Steve Rogers, someone who is very lost, and someone who dosen't know who to trust. He is not an easy character, and here he is like a good pals with your OC's friends, and what not.
The other problem is construction of your chapter...too long, and that can be ok if you know how to split them, and just make them presentable. It takes me so long to read an entire chapter because they are long, just to much. It's like "just get to the point!" Too much is happening and yet nothing is happening.
I don't think that there is a bigger and richer fandom with such bad stories. And I think that this is the only place in where more than 1k reviews and hits, means nothing.
And I am very sad that these fanfiction it's the same as all the rest.
SilverZelenia chapter 38 . 3/9
Thompson's honestly an asshole and so kind of hate him, ngl...
SilverZelenia chapter 6 . 3/4
I'm really bad about staying up too late doing something or other before work and WHOO. Anytime I get less than 4 hours of sleep I just have a RAGING headache nonstop. Beyond that and I turn into an absolute butterfingers, like cartoon levels of dropping things hahaha.
Espied7 chapter 58 . 9/23/2017
So much love.
Guest chapter 56 . 9/22/2017
Great story and character. Only problem with the entire thing so is one that keeps happening so I thought I'd mention it. It might of course not be so to you or others.

Emily being way too emotionally dependent on too many people. I get her needing them physically because they're clearly stronger so she needs them for protection and that very realistic. However emotionally, it seems like she can't survive emotionally on her own. I'd get it a bit with just Steve because he's her lover. But it's like that with almost everyone in her life. Especially Carter who I find to be extremely suffocating and invasive. I think she's letting so many people influence her life. Even Ryan who she didn't kbkw that well felt like she owed him an explanation. She needs to be more emotionally independent. And start dustancing herself from being 'that' involved with her friends. She can live on her own and see and talk to them every now and again. But too much of their involvement make her seem incomparably. I mean Carter calling Sharon to get her to go out? I don't care if it's the right thing or not. She's supposed to make her own choices. The same goes for everything she's been encouraged or downright forced to do even if it's small. She needs to toughen up emotionally.
Mycroft 4ever chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
That's so adorable.
l0velylexx chapter 58 . 6/19/2017
I finally finished, this story made me laugh,cry, and yell I'm extremely glad that I found this amazing story! Now I can happily say that I will be reading the sequel right after I finish this review!
CowboyCrusader chapter 28 . 4/16/2017
And you lost me. Please don't force modern ideologies onto a character that represents what made America great.
Cereus-Catalina chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
I think Dave makes sense, and I hope he provides some conflict later in the story. For now though I'm excited to see her reaction to Steve.
Cereus-Catalina chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
And so it begins.. haha, I love how curious she is! Just can't NOT know what their taliking about.
Cereus-Catalina chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This is my first Avengers fic and I'm so excited to read more! :)
Natasha Allen chapter 48 . 11/27/2016
Yup, I am really pissed of at SHIELD now.
Natasha Allen chapter 37 . 11/27/2016