Reviews for Change is Everything
AkibaraLatina chapter 41 . 5/15
Emily has the same bday as me march 15!
LuiScheer chapter 56 . 5/7
WOW.
So I just finished reading this story and on my way to read the sequel.
Although both Steve and Emily's stubborn personalities made me want to rip out my hair more than once ("JUST KISS ALREADY!"), I really enjoyed reading this fic. You're a great writer and I love the thought that you put into your character. She seems believable and real, and I adore her very much.
I'm also French, and it made my little heart very happy when she would yell in anger in French ;)

Another thing - this is the first fic where I felt my heart jolt at the fluff. This has NEVER happened before, so the fact that your story broke into my stone cold heart is really an achievement in itself, haha.
Oh, and you should write more smut. A lot more. Really.

Reading on now, just wanted to write a review on this part of the story (which is now on my favorites' list) :)
boringandannoying chapter 58 . 3/15
I really love this story! I am a really picky person when it comes to fanfiction and I often find it hard to read stories this extensive, let alone plan to read the sequels. Honestly after literally scouring the avengers section I am so thankful to find a good story that I would actually return to. So thanks for writing some grade a hot shit.
boringandannoying chapter 38 . 3/15
I know Thompson is bringing the characters together and that's a good thing, but his meddling and constant unnecessary involvement with the other characters personal lives make me really dislike him.
Hey I just finished this story and will be moving on to the sequel. I just want to let you know that this is one of my all time favorite fanfictions and I've read... A lot of fanfictions. That probably doesn't matter much to you, especially because I'm a guest, but I just wanted to let you know. Your OC emily is very original and well done, I feel like she was apart of the movies :) Also your protrayal of the copyrighted characters were also more than believe-able. The whole sory most definitely could have been canon and I almost wish it was. Also this story is especially cool to me because my name is Emily and I am from Massachusetts. So that made me smile often when reading your story. It was brilliant and I appreciate you publishing it up here on so I could have the privilege to enjoy it. I wish you the best of luck in your future writing.
leeniejs chapter 28 . 2/4
I didn't know there was a deleted scene. I just watched it and holy shit you are right! The feels!
fangirl0012345 chapter 20 . 1/12
I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THAT GUY LIKE EUGH! LET ME AT HIM! I'LL RIP HIS GENITALS OFF!
fangirl0012345 chapter 18 . 1/12
I was listening to All of Me by John Legend and it goes really well with this chapter, I found.
LdZzz chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
My fave story of avengers/captain america, i'm gonna re read this for sure
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 56 . 11/29/2014
Me-wow! Was this an awesome story! ! Gosh its hard to find such great plot lines for Steve or hell of any of the sexy sexy Avengers! Gosh wondrous chapter cant wait to head off and the ther others!
Alibird1 chapter 58 . 10/26/2014
This was a beautifully written story. I liked it a characters where written awesomely. I am going to definitely check out the one shots and sequel. Thank you so much. I'm really hoping you write a happy ending for Carter. He was the awesomest character. My favorite actually. This story did make me depressed. I was like why can't I be her. I'm still waiting for my hero to come out of the ice to save my world. Emily you lucky bigger. Looking forward to reading your other story's. Again thanks and keep on keeping on.
Violette Penn chapter 56 . 9/25/2014
The story was fabulous and I really enjoyed the way you captured Steve. Great job.
Sakimi1014 chapter 58 . 8/22/2014
That was definitely one if the best Avenger fanfics I've ever read! ! Thank you!
Mrs. Regulus Arcturus Black chapter 11 . 6/26/2014
So I'm pausing my reading to say... BOOM! that bomb you dropped, genius!
I liked how in character they are. ... in short: AWESOME!
That Other Coin chapter 58 . 6/25/2014
I loved this, but somewhere around the middle I started routing for Carter. Not that Steve is bad or anything, I just liked him more.
1,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »