Reviews for Change is Everything
nikitatikin1 chapter 58 . 8/7
So I spent the last day and a half reading this fic, and it was definitely well spent. It had a perfect mix of action and romance and angst and UGH I LOVED IT! I'm moving right on to the sequel now! Your writing is fantastic and I can't wait to read more of your work!
inperfection chapter 58 . 7/22
Absolutely wonderful story!
LadyAmerica82 chapter 1 . 7/13
I absolutely love your story. I'm actually re-reading it. And I can't wait for more updates to the sequel. I understand how RL likes to send you curve balls and take away your writing time. Also, I adore the picture you chose for the cover art for this fic. That scene has to be my all-time favorite deleted scene ever!
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 56 . 6/25
I really really enjoyed this story , :-D , Well Done And Thanks .
fluxaay chapter 58 . 6/22
OMG! It took me 2 days of straight reading, but I just finished this and I loved it soooo much! I've read so many fanfictions, but this is my first Cap one and I'm so excited to read the sequel. I was kinda putting myself off fics which had the main female role educating Steve on modern life, but I took a chance and I'm never looking back. I love this story, and you've written all of the characters so well. The early scenes were my favourite, with Steve being clueless and Emily's helping him! But I completely have fell in love with this whole story, and the two favourite parts of mine where when Emily translated the note of Dr Erksine and Steve's reading it, as well as the heartbreaking scene of Steve walking into Emily listening the his final words with Peggy...the feels. I really love your OC Emily, and she's actually inspired me to wear my glasses (which I should be wearing when reading and writing) stupid, I know but she's such an amazing and realistic character, which you don't always see in fics. Congrats on this amazing story, I'll be moving to the oneshots and sequel now!:)x
AkibaraLatina chapter 41 . 5/15
Emily has the same bday as me march 15!
LuiScheer chapter 56 . 5/7
WOW.
So I just finished reading this story and on my way to read the sequel.
Although both Steve and Emily's stubborn personalities made me want to rip out my hair more than once ("JUST KISS ALREADY!"), I really enjoyed reading this fic. You're a great writer and I love the thought that you put into your character. She seems believable and real, and I adore her very much.
I'm also French, and it made my little heart very happy when she would yell in anger in French ;)

Another thing - this is the first fic where I felt my heart jolt at the fluff. This has NEVER happened before, so the fact that your story broke into my stone cold heart is really an achievement in itself, haha.
Oh, and you should write more smut. A lot more. Really.

Reading on now, just wanted to write a review on this part of the story (which is now on my favorites' list) :)
boringandannoying chapter 58 . 3/15
I really love this story! I am a really picky person when it comes to fanfiction and I often find it hard to read stories this extensive, let alone plan to read the sequels. Honestly after literally scouring the avengers section I am so thankful to find a good story that I would actually return to. So thanks for writing some grade a hot shit.
boringandannoying chapter 38 . 3/15
I know Thompson is bringing the characters together and that's a good thing, but his meddling and constant unnecessary involvement with the other characters personal lives make me really dislike him.
Hey I just finished this story and will be moving on to the sequel. I just want to let you know that this is one of my all time favorite fanfictions and I've read... A lot of fanfictions. That probably doesn't matter much to you, especially because I'm a guest, but I just wanted to let you know. Your OC emily is very original and well done, I feel like she was apart of the movies :) Also your protrayal of the copyrighted characters were also more than believe-able. The whole sory most definitely could have been canon and I almost wish it was. Also this story is especially cool to me because my name is Emily and I am from Massachusetts. So that made me smile often when reading your story. It was brilliant and I appreciate you publishing it up here on so I could have the privilege to enjoy it. I wish you the best of luck in your future writing.
leeniejs chapter 28 . 2/4
I didn't know there was a deleted scene. I just watched it and holy shit you are right! The feels!
fangirl0012345 chapter 20 . 1/12
I WANT TO FUCKING KILL THAT GUY LIKE EUGH! LET ME AT HIM! I'LL RIP HIS GENITALS OFF!
fangirl0012345 chapter 18 . 1/12
I was listening to All of Me by John Legend and it goes really well with this chapter, I found.
LdZzz chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
My fave story of avengers/captain america, i'm gonna re read this for sure
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 56 . 11/29/2014
Me-wow! Was this an awesome story! ! Gosh its hard to find such great plot lines for Steve or hell of any of the sexy sexy Avengers! Gosh wondrous chapter cant wait to head off and the ther others!
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »