Reviews for Change is Everything
Espied7 chapter 58 . 9/23
So much love.
Great story and character. Only problem with the entire thing so is one that keeps happening so I thought I'd mention it. It might of course not be so to you or others.

Emily being way too emotionally dependent on too many people. I get her needing them physically because they're clearly stronger so she needs them for protection and that very realistic. However emotionally, it seems like she can't survive emotionally on her own. I'd get it a bit with just Steve because he's her lover. But it's like that with almost everyone in her life. Especially Carter who I find to be extremely suffocating and invasive. I think she's letting so many people influence her life. Even Ryan who she didn't kbkw that well felt like she owed him an explanation. She needs to be more emotionally independent. And start dustancing herself from being 'that' involved with her friends. She can live on her own and see and talk to them every now and again. But too much of their involvement make her seem incomparably. I mean Carter calling Sharon to get her to go out? I don't care if it's the right thing or not. She's supposed to make her own choices. The same goes for everything she's been encouraged or downright forced to do even if it's small. She needs to toughen up emotionally.
Mycroft 4ever chapter 8 . 7/10
That's so adorable.
l0velylexx chapter 58 . 6/19
I finally finished, this story made me laugh,cry, and yell I'm extremely glad that I found this amazing story! Now I can happily say that I will be reading the sequel right after I finish this review!
CowboyCrusader chapter 28 . 4/16
And you lost me. Please don't force modern ideologies onto a character that represents what made America great.
Cereus-Catalina chapter 3 . 11/29/2016
I think Dave makes sense, and I hope he provides some conflict later in the story. For now though I'm excited to see her reaction to Steve.
Cereus-Catalina chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
And so it begins.. haha, I love how curious she is! Just can't NOT know what their taliking about.
Cereus-Catalina chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This is my first Avengers fic and I'm so excited to read more! :)
Natasha Allen chapter 48 . 11/27/2016
Yup, I am really pissed of at SHIELD now.
Natasha Allen chapter 37 . 11/27/2016
FINALLY
Guest chapter 29 . 11/26/2016
FINALLY. They fucking kissed now I just need to wait for the sex part
Natasha Allen chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Congratulations, you ruined them.
Natasha Allen chapter 7 . 11/26/2016
So all I got was Dave and a date and captain America WWII presentation. I dunno ;-;
Natasha Allen chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Hell, I can only imagine what he thinks of tvs.
Natasha Allen chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
So if Rogers gave Emily's hand a little squeeze, that could be a sign of brain activity happening showing that he could have consciousness.
1,278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »