Reviews for Change is Everything
Vrai Guerrier chapter 46 . 7/12
If it's Garret I swear I'm going to kill someone
Vrai Guerrier chapter 45 . 7/12
If Garret turns out to be alive I'm gonna be pissed
DarkJewel55 chapter 9 . 6/6
drama already? give me a fucking break. Are there no good stories without that goddamn 'drama' anymore? sheesh
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 58 . 5/19
I enjoyed reading this story! Can't wait to start the sequel!
cutepennamehere chapter 48 . 3/7
Okay...NO! No, no, NO! She is NOT allowed to forgive that douche for this! NO! F-that shit. He made his choice and he should live with it. Although now that I think about it...he's probably Hydra in disguise. He's that level of evilness.
fictionalfinesse chapter 48 . 3/7
Let me preface, I love your story... and have skipped ahead a little, so I know the very end, but not how we've gotten there. But, and I knew you told us not to, I hate Garrett. It's obvious that he won't be allowed to keep a decent relationship with Emily... He's part of a secret organization that kept him a secret. It's been two f-ing years. She's had her chance to mourn him and she's reached closure. If he's seen her at all, he must realize that she's finally found the courage to move on. Move on with one of the best men ever to exist. And, yes, I hate Sharon. But I hate Garrett more. She was a catalysts. He was the reason. I almost hope he turns out to be evil instead of sacrificing himself in some heroic way. And, I have to say, only a real pig walks up to their long lost lover who thought they were dead and immediately starts groping.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 56 . 1/11
loved it.
Love.Fiction.2016 chapter 47 . 1/11
loved it!;)
glagla60800 chapter 31 . 1/7
i love the way Darcy talked, it's si funny!
glagla60800 chapter 26 . 1/6
hy i really like your story! 8 really like your OC and steve in just like we know him! But i'm french and there's some mistakes... i think that you use Google or something else to translate in french am i right? i did'nt mean to ne rude (my english is not really good) so you can ask if you need help in french.
Guest chapter 56 . 10/6/2015
I like this story and it's really good. Though I have say I dislike Carter. Don't ask me why I just don't. Others may like him, but maybe its just me. Other than me not liking him that's about the only thing I dislike about this. Anyway good story.
5473063 chapter 58 . 8/7/2015
So I spent the last day and a half reading this fic, and it was definitely well spent. It had a perfect mix of action and romance and angst and UGH I LOVED IT! I'm moving right on to the sequel now! Your writing is fantastic and I can't wait to read more of your work!
1,256 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »