Reviews for Accidentally in Love
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 4 . 11/23
I just found this, and I'm hooked
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 26 . 5/31
This story is so insanely good. Like I love the idea behind it and you've managed to flesh it out and continue along the storyline without it ever losing the reader's (well mine at least) interest. It's so well written and the characters are well rounded and have flaws and motives and ughhhhh. I am fangirling quite a lot right now over this story pleaaaaaase write more. It's so so good and I need to know how it ends!
Cloveteach chapter 26 . 6/28/2015
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! It can't end like this. You have to come back and finish this story. What happens?!
Jess chapter 26 . 2/20/2014
God please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter I can't handle this cliffhanger already
BGuate224 chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
This story can SERIOUSLY NOT END HERE OH MY GOD?! I love it too much ;-;
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
Are you gonna update the last few chapters? IM DYING PLEASE
Guest chapter 26 . 8/14/2013
UNFAIR CLIFFHANGER.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/14/2013
I love Burt so much. All I could think during his line was "not my division." XD
Mallory chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
OMG YOU HAVE TO COME BACK! IT'S BEEN PAST A YEAR AND I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEEEEASE COME BACK! I NEEEEEED THIS FANFIC!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/26/2013
Seriously, I'm going to cry if you don't update this soon, it's one of my favourite fics :(
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
Please update this. I neeed you to update it. You're so good at writing but you've stopper :( This is one of my favourite fan fic's.
Klainebow21 chapter 26 . 6/19/2013
I love this story so much! That is a mean ending! :-) can't wait for the next update!
KlaineGleekStarkidfan4eva chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
NOOOOOO! Kurt has to come back! Stupid Satan! She had to ruin this! Update soon please!
LaylaP chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
Finally read this chapter and now my heart hurts. The ending was so sad :-(
NicJ chapter 26 . 2/26/2013