Reviews for I'm His Queen
Katarzyna88gb chapter 17 . 10/2
Hope you will update soon
Keep writing please
Really love your story please update very sooon! Please
Natalie chapter 17 . 9/8
I really love this story and have been waiting patiently for an update. Can you please tell me when your updating or if your updating at all
Evie chapter 1 . 8/12
Update Update Update Please awesome story love it so far can't wait for more.
katnissta chapter 17 . 7/19
I love update
Evie chapter 17 . 7/8
very good story love reading it. Don't stop love to see how katniss and peeta's relationship continues and if her pregnancy goes along well.
SorryI'mReading chapter 17 . 6/13
Oh goodness, Effie is awful. Please keep writing. I think that Katniss should tell Peeta what she thinks, and she really needs to do it soon. Maybe when she's crying or stressed and trying comfort her, and she tells him what she feels? iI don't know. PLEASE KEEP WRITING
When will we get to read the next chapter?!
supergirl971 chapter 17 . 5/31
J'apprécie le réalisme de ce chapitre. Tu as raison, Perta ne peut pas toujours être parfait, surtout à 16 ans ! Normal aussi que Katniss réagisse comme ça dans sa condition.
J'ai hâte de voir comment tout cela évolue entre eux !
Looking forward to the next chapter!
LACR chapter 17 . 5/20
They really need to talk because if she continues to blindly listen to Effie it is going to cause a rift.
KCMS chapter 17 . 5/20
OMG! It's crazy how things are going right now. Hope they can clear things out because Katniss is becoming afraid of Peeta and that sucks.
Allium Banner chapter 17 . 5/19
I'm glad I read your author note at the end. I guess I agree that this is pretty realistic for a 16 year old marriage. Peeta probably thinks sex means love. I really hope either he figures out she's scared or she finally tells him.