Reviews for Reality Is Not Fiction
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is so cute. Dean would be really mad at Becky. Her only redeeming virture was she did not let Sam consumate the marriage while he was infatuated with her from the drugs.
LucyK9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This is the second story of yours I've read and I am very, very impressed. I do wish you had Meg "play" with Becky a bit more...I don't think Miss Becky understands understatement. ;) Thank you so much for sharing and I'm off to find the Fraggle story!
micksmouse chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i'm a sucker for hurt/confused sam stories and think you do a really good job on them. i like the ongoing referneces that tie the stories together. on that note, with all the references to the bender, i think it would be interesting for you to do a story on it. thanks for writing.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. And what is the name of your Fraggle story? I can't seem to find it.
kjdw chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very good. I never did like Becky and this was a great follow up on her.
twomom chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
You did a great job with this! That was one of my favorite episodes so I loved reading how Becky had written a story about her & Sam's "marriage". Thanks!
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I do hope Becky get's the warning load and clear, although we all know just how freaking stupid she can be! Loved it, thanks for sharing.
Subtlelife chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aw, this sweet ficlet made me laugh; I only wished that Meg had been able to properly terrorize stupid Becky! Also, I liked the interaction between Dean and Meg, and the fact that Dean had saved Sam’s Fraggle doll.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
That was GREAT! Loved the fact that Dean had Meg go deal with Becky. Would have liked to see Becky being a bit tormented instead of just warned but then again.

Thank you for sharing.
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OMG, this is totally awesome! It's been bugging me that they let Becky get off free; I mean, she would have been willing to rape Sam just to get her happily ever after! So glad someone finally wrote something like this. Loved it!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Haha! I always felt that Becky was too obsessed to completely give up on Sam! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one. ;P One episode wasn't really enough to show us what all Becky did to/with Sam either, so it cracks me up to read fanfics about that episode. I thought Dean went too easy on Becky, since she way overstepped her bounds by drugging and kidnapping Sam. I would love to see Meg pay her a visit.

Thanks for writing this! :)
noturbaby chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really like the meg line: "I'm the only one who gets to terrorize you and Sammy."
judyann chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OMG I loved it. Love the idea of them reading fan fiction. And lol the fraggle story hee hee because I liked that story. Being to cons I know some do read fan fiction not sure about J2 but Misha, Mark Sheppard, Matt Cohen have all mentioned it. Scary thought right?
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great story - we can only hope that at some point Becky gets possessed so Dean has an excuse to gank her!