Reviews for Somebody That I Used To Know
RedCoral chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This was beautiful! you wrote the characters well, and said everything they should have said in the books.
Lord of Sparkles chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. The pacing was slow and steady-my favorite kind of burn; it fitted perfectly with the "back together" plot and avoided rushing things which usually ruin the resolution of such a fragile issue. The characterization was spot on, giving a sense of realism. As much as I love fix it stories, the sentiment is lost once the characters and dialogues are anything but believable and apt. Of all make up stories I have read so far, yours is the only one I can reconcile with the book canon. Again, thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
FIXITS FIX EVERYTHING
But just... when they broke up my heart broke and I just need all the fixits because it still hurts.
Koizumi Rokai chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love it! It's like Im reading the book itself just with hidden pages, just for me to read. (:
BlackKnightMoon chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Wow that was amazing!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Aww if this actually happens I will be ecstatic XD This was so good and despite your worries about Magnus, I think you portrayed him sooooo well!

Love this story so much :D

Well Done!

Love Loki x
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
AHHH THIS WAS SO PERFECT. I loved it!
idekanymore chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was cute! I just want to gleefully roll around in the adorable bits this fic forever. You also made me emotionally invested in all the turmoil/ angst surrounding them right now so kudoos. kuuudooss. It really feels like you could insert this into one of her books (preferably the one coming out) and it would fit right in, so well done is the writing style. :)
Bee chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
God bless. I am going to pretend that this is canon, because it was so in character and well down and perfect and aghreathegaerth. It definitely eased my shipper's heart. I appreciate you.
LahLah87 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
LOVED IT... Now I'm just gonna sit in my corner and cry that this isn't real and we have to wait so long for COHF and see what happens with them THEY HAVE TO GET BACK TOGETHER
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
LOVE!
lizziemarie0529 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love this!
I'm no longer using this chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
My feeeeels!

THIS is what she should've described. Not Jace and Clary making out. Seriously, i got sick of that after about five chapters of it.

But anyways, i love this story and i really, REALLY hope they get back together in the end.

*fangirls*
HikariMelody chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So Simon was right. Alec does have a thing for warlocks. :3 (He says that in City of Glass.)

Yay! They're back together. Kill Petros! .
BurningCrystalEyes chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
that was truly one of the most amazing fanfiction story I've ever read. truly great! ;)

LOVE IT! ;)