Reviews for Flat Irons, Makeup and Mayhem
BeNICEeatRICExx chapter 1 . 5/25
Great story! I love this chapter. The build up was amazing. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Starfang's Secrets chapter 2 . 3/22
Too funny!
LorieLreader chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I like the stories that develop the characters and show them when they're NOT fighting a war. All these girls discussing their love ones, trying to make one of them realise that she's in love, it feels so realistic. At least for me. :-)
I'm not a Ino/Shoji and Sakura/Lee shiper but why not ?
So thanks for this funny, romantic, sexy and sometimes silly (with Gaï and Lee trying to be subtle...) story !
lmao chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
this is hilarious in a good way. Keep it up
Annealice chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
This is so amazing! I love the part on how Shikamaru is already dating Temari(without her knowing) Lol! and your Yoshino here was so funny! Great story! :)
hikarijade13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is awesome! I absolutely loved it. I laughed a lot. TenTen is a bit over the top. Shikamaru getting Temari to date him in that casual way is so like him. Really great writing.
Dny Schr-Mlln Shtlnd chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I feel like I have never laughed harder! Great story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I absolutely love your story. The way you made the story flow so nicely and kept it interesting and funny at the same time. I really enjoyed how you portrayed the characters and their relationships with their boyfriends.
Hopefully you can make a new chapter . Please update soon c:
sylversmith chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
This fic is absolutely amazing! All the characters are incredibly well written and true to canon! Your breakdown of the relationship between all the girls and their significant others is incredibly thorough while still maintaining a casual and succinct delivery. On top of all of that, the whole story is incredibly hilarious and still (on my fifth read through) makes me chuckle.

Thanks for the awesome writing and keep it up!
Skarlettefox chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Lol this is the funniest story ever! It was also interesting, don't get me wrong! Please continue!
:D
sylversmith chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Amazing! Your story pacing and flow was absolutely incredible, and IMO you did an amazing job at keeping everyone in character! Thanks so much!
swartzvald chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
very good, Kind of want to see you do a Lee/sakura or naru/hina now...
animechik16 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Make another chapter for kibahina please
Epie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Lovee This! I really like how you've kept the characters so similar and believable :D
julia-reads chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
awwwwwww omg this is so sweet and cute and asdfghjkl;'. I love it omg. I hope there are more chapters to come. Perhaps a Hinata ship? Maybe with like Naruto or Gaara or Kiba lol. Or a sexually frustrated Temari omg. That would be hilarious. But anything you come up with is totally epic; please keep writing. (:
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »