Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 12 . 6/22
Unfinish?
tennantApostle chapter 1 . 6/2
So, uh...
Harry’s going to fuck a bird, huh?
...
It’s sad that that isn’t the weirdest thing I’ve seen on this site.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 4/24
interesting
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 12 . 12/26/2017
Great read can’t wait for more!
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 12/16/2017
Good grins, and nicely done so far. Hope you get back to this at some point! Thanks for a great read so far!
G E Proctor chapter 12 . 10/17/2017
Lovely story with great character development, thank you for the good work.
Mrh99 chapter 12 . 9/18/2017
Just read this fic for the first time and love it! Looking forward to next chapter. Thanks!
tammgrogan chapter 12 . 9/16/2017
Hello, First I want to tell you that I think you are a wonderful writer. I am totally enjoying reading your amazing story. My night has gone by much faster thanks to you. I will be looking forward to your next update. Thank you!
Xyoras chapter 6 . 8/10/2017
How can a French school have a worse DADA class than Hogwarts, it changes every year, in at least three of Harry's years he wasn't taught a single thing, and for at least one, he was on the run the entire time.
AaronD1 chapter 10 . 4/30/2017
I look forward to seeing this story updated, and I'll admit that I hope you change your midn on Lily not joining the Harem. Yes, I'm a sick perv.
zeps9001 chapter 12 . 4/25/2017
I was loving this story at the start, but I will not continue reading this if you ever decide to actually update this. 44k words over 5 years?

Mostly because I don't like when the small wizard war from Canon, that had like 300 people actually fighting becomes world scale war with millions dying. Second thing is that this turned into standard cliche harem story. Authors usually put a disclaimer or a warning at the start if it's a harem story. There's nothing else that's going for it. Hedwig turning into a cute girl is pretty common in other harem stories. So is Lily becoming a hot 20 year old about his 5th year onwards.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2017
Story is just starting to get going and you have stopped?
Do you intend to finish this story or let it die
Which would be a shame
Regards
Keij chapter 3 . 4/9/2017
Please, could you please go back through this story and correct all the occurrences of "Gordic"? The man's name is "Godric".
It makes me wince each time and breaks my reading flow for what is an otherwise enjoyable story.
Blaze1992 chapter 12 . 3/31/2017
This has been the most interesting take on a HP fic but I do not like it's based near the end of the series and just jumps into the war. Also a little frustrated that there isn't a clear harem list and that for a fic that has been up now for 5 YEARS has so little to show for it. Do you have too much going on in life to give ample time to this or just don't have a proper idea on where to take this?
Idahohorsegirl92 chapter 7 . 3/30/2017
Lily is a badass mother bear!