Reviews for Love is for children
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Love this! It's so good :)
Deathagramyuri chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Oh wow, I loved this. Such a great tony/Natasha fic.
Thomatshu chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Ever thought about continuing?
Khaleesi95 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
This pairing doesn't receive the love that it deserves, unfortunately...Thank you for wrting this! :)
Danzig and Hildanski chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
What a beautiful piece of writing. I've always been a sucker for smut and all it entails but this story uses it in a way that is almost poetic. I've never come across (or if I have, it wasn't done nearly as well) intimate scenes written like this. I can't quite explain it, but each encounter seems to be more than just the end result. There is just as much importance placed in the little touches, teeth on necks, nails on back, things like that, as much as the obvious things. I've never seen simple kissing scenes written with the resonance you place on it which I think is extremely refreshing.
I'm also a big fan of the pairing and I think they've been kept in character very well.

Please keep up the wonderful work and I can't wait for the next chapter!

D&H
defendthefaithgoingdownswingin chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I've always liked this pairing :3 Are you plannin on continuing? Pretty please?
WolfDarkfur chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Please update soon, really enjoying it.
Ithil Aerlinn chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Beautifully written, witty and sensual. 3
Chris Korgi chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Deliciously gorgeous story!

Update soon, please
babyer5 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
I'm so glad you're doing a Tony/Natasha fic. They're aren't many out there. I hope Natasha opens up to Tony more and that the relationship works out. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
lol, teasing Nat! I love Tony trying to carry her and failing so spectacularly :) made my day, reading that and imagining it lol.
Kanedama chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
You're a very good writer, not because of the story plot it's because you describe well and keep a good pace so it doesn't happen too fast yet it's not slow enough to make you lose interest.
Rahainia chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Great story! Love the "in character" word play (and foreplay). ;-)
Kit-cat99 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Woo update! Love it! Nat is totally falling in love with Tony lol.
aqkea2noh chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
In public! What a dare devil! Tony's such a naughty boy.

They just can't get enough of each other. 3