Reviews for Southern Dreamers
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/24
This was really sweet. Well done!
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It's rare that I find romantic Sukka that I actually like, but this is one of them. You managed to portray the mix of friendship and love that they share on the show, and that's what I like about their relationship. :)
Methe chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was a very sweet Sukka(George)fic. Tiny Sokka and tiny Kataras mother death scenes always make me choke up and you managed to make it even more touching.

This is where my name would go chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is so amazing! Great job!
Star chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I liked the concept of the story, and especially how you managed to tie it in with the plot/show itself - adding to the background of a scene that never really happened. Really great idea!

My only "problem" would be with the dialogue. At points, it sounds a bit unnatural, a bit forced. (That's the tough thing with dialogue. You have to make it so it reads like someone is actually speaking.)

Otherwise, great job.
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love it. There are no words to describe how wonderful this is. It is sad Sokka can't remember his mom. Having been raised by mine {one of the best moms there is and probabley ever will be},such a thought would very much be a living nightmare to me. I also like how you made Kya mischeifous in her own right,willing to engage her boy in a snowball war. We need more fics like this. You,sir or madam,I salute you.