Reviews for Southern Dreamers
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 6/24
This was really sweet. Well done!
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It's rare that I find romantic Sukka that I actually like, but this is one of them. You managed to portray the mix of friendship and love that they share on the show, and that's what I like about their relationship. :)
Methe chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was a very sweet Sukka(George)fic. Tiny Sokka and tiny Kataras mother death scenes always make me choke up and you managed to make it even more touching.

D:
This is where my name would go chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is so amazing! Great job!
Star chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I liked the concept of the story, and especially how you managed to tie it in with the plot/show itself - adding to the background of a scene that never really happened. Really great idea!

My only "problem" would be with the dialogue. At points, it sounds a bit unnatural, a bit forced. (That's the tough thing with dialogue. You have to make it so it reads like someone is actually speaking.)

Otherwise, great job.
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love it. There are no words to describe how wonderful this is. It is sad Sokka can't remember his mom. Having been raised by mine {one of the best moms there is and probabley ever will be},such a thought would very much be a living nightmare to me. I also like how you made Kya mischeifous in her own right,willing to engage her boy in a snowball war. We need more fics like this. You,sir or madam,I salute you.