Reviews for Blackwork Tendrils: Pulling Up Anchor
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
*blushes red* oh my!

well done!
JacksAreWild chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Pesto, I'm not the biggest fan of slash, but everything you write is smokin' hot! Love it! I love how it fits into Blackwork, as well.
pieta plagiarism chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
and then suddenly I start to ship Kaidan/Steve like there's no tomorrow! :) but really, I love this. this is so sweet. I pretty much enjoyed everything, but I loved the part where Kaidan realizes that he's also a spectre so he doesn't have to worry about the regs with Steve. that was just so adorable. so, in conclusion, your writing is awesome, they're in-character, and I have a newfound love for Kaidan/Steve. so awesome.
Ata chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Very interested in the setting (FShep, Kaidan, Steve) but I'm still puzzled by Kaidan's sudden change of orientation... Why would he suddenly becomes an experienced gay lover? Just because Shepard rejected him? Would like to hear a more reasonable explanation.
Kenku212 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Another absolutely fantastic sideline from your blackwork universe ( i wanna live there!) they all fit together so beautifully and your writing is amazing. Please keep going XD
Danish Existence chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Have I told you I'm impressed with your writing skills? Well, you don't mind if I tell you again, do you? :-)

What I like best about this story is actually your take on Kaidan. I never really liked him as a character, but I like him in this story. I think him being bisexual is really cool. It makes me imagine him as open-minded and more interested in the person than the gender. Somehow him asking for a more serious relationship also fits into his character in my mind. He seemed like the type who commits. And he's really hot in the smut scene. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really enjoyed the smut. :-)

It was fun to read this story having Blackwork as background information.
Aya Renee chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Well I don't usually read this type of romance, but I know that you are very good at balancing sweet and tender and totally hot, and I certainly wasn't disappointed here. I really enjoyed this, and was delighted to see their relationship blossom as it did. Thanks for taking me out of my comfort zone!
Abstract1106 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Answered all my questions about that scene from Blackwork. Shame it's just a one shot! :)
Anon7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I've been a huge fan of the blackwork series, you write probably some of the most delicious smut ive ever read on this site, and again you've failed to disappoint me. I hope to read more of your works in the near future :)
Funderly chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
So I'm sitting here with a pile of work papers in front of me, and in a moment of distraction I refresh my browser and see this little gem pop up, and it's like the devil and angel on my shoulders are having a fight. Work-sexy story time-work-sexy story time. Guess which won out?

I do not typically read slash, but will make an exception for you.

Kaidan and Steve are a sweet couple and I feel you expressed that well though their love making.

You do like your showers don't you ;)
Quilate chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh you did that ! :D

That's nice ! Event of I'm usually not turned on by men/men sexy time, but that was nice ! And sweet :-)

Did you document for this story ? :D haha !

Nice shot !