Reviews for Please, Just Kill me
Ondori-Naramaki chapter 4 . 4/14
Haha, "Sir Pratiness, of the dollop kingdom." Favorite line. XD I loved your story; great job!

-Ondo
CJaneCoulson chapter 4 . 3/28
"That didn't even make any sense!"

Best line...!
CJaneCoulson chapter 3 . 3/28
"You can't just go about ordering people back to life. It's not right. Disrupts the natural order of things."

He does tend to come back to life just in the knick of time...
mellarkfan121 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
That was awesome! And very well written!
mellarkfan121 chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Yay!
mellarkfan121 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
UH OH!
mellarkfan121 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
POOR MERLIN!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Ok, now my knuckles hurt from being bitten.
Thanks for that...
No, seriously, thanks! It was an amazing fic and now I'm going to go curl up in the corner and sob :D
*claps*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!
THE ONE WHO DIDN'T EVEN CRY AT THE FREAKING TITANIC IS SITTING ON HER BED, AND EVEN THOUGH SHE KNEW THAT MERLIN WOULD COME BACK AS ALWAYS, IS SOBBING HER EYES OUT!
No but seriously, this is glorious! :D
CapnMarco chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
After reading the entire story, I must wholeheartedly congratulate you. This was really quite good.

I must say though, I think this chapter was probably the most striking out of all of them. (not saying the others weren't as well) Really though, it was very well written, and the ending was absolutely haunting. Great job! :D
EscapeArtist42 chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
naaawww...! and- Ahhh the AANGSTTT..! I DID enjoy it very much(I have this disturbing side to me that REALLY REALLY likes angst! especially with my favorite characters at its center).
it was very good but it 'would' have been even more awesome if you added at least another chapter..it felt like it needed it.. but anyway, a very good job! :)
holyyy chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
aaah this is so good, wish there was more of it, really beautiful and sad and happy at the same time :)
nope chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
├▒ope
Yuki082 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
really really really good.

thanks so much for writing!

_

Yuki
wildchild17 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
This is brilliant - well done! A lot of the whump fics I've read are a little bit too long and tend to drag on a bit, but this is the perfect length and very realistic. I can totally imagine it in the show!

wildchild17 x