Reviews for In Less Than 500 Words
Kal-El Fornia chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
This was awesome. Lmao, I love the idea of some little kid bothering her mom like that for something as weird as a gnome! Made me laugh, one of my more favorite little anecdotes this is.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I liked it. I really got the sense of a brother watching out for his sick little sister, so yeah it hit me where my home is. Though, the use of the word "whilst" did seem a bit out of place I think.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
Wow, this new review box thing is weird.

Anyways, you know what I really like about this flash fiction?(correct terminology?)

It's just a bunch of random events in the lives of the characters, and honestly that's something that I love.
Mousettezz chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Hahaha! Poor little T.K! ;3

He was just so cute
Kal-El Fornia chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Am I seeing some Taichi/Yamato brewing here? I'll keep my hopes up, but I don't mind if nothing happens other than friendship.

Still, meeting people in person that you meet online is sketchy.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Dude! Today I talked to a classmate of mine, and they mentioned that all they listened too was electronica. I said I didn't know anyone other than her that was into it, and she told me I'd be surprised at how large the following is for that type kind of music.

Can you say synchronicity?
rawlove chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Lol,

How about using the word -recalcitrance-
rawlove chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Interesting! Look forward to more short stories.
Mousettezz chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Cool! A nice cosplay. It must haved took you a lot of effort on that little fantasy ;D

So congrates and YES! do another one! Until then i'll be waiting!
Kal-El Fornia chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Anime convention? Lmao, nice. I'm not sure who the best friend was, but still it was nice.

Don't do another "Fantasy" one though. Do: "Fantasy 2.0".
Mousettezz chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Aww. Joe got accepted! So he finally found so one to go with! AWW :3
Kal-El Fornia chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
A nervous distressed Jou, I'm digging it. I just love seeing the guy like that, I can't really explain why all that good though.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
...T-Pain? Lmao.

Tis' an interesting idea, and I want to see how it plays out.
Mousettezz chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Ok... Wierd... but Intresting I guess.

What will other fics be like?